Thread: Halloween Costume - Old Gregg

Post Thanks / Like

Halloween Costume - Old Gregg

So, I've decided to be Old Gregg for Halloween and I'm in need of some help. I'm hoping we have some crafty types out here...

Seaweed wig - Thoughts on making one... how would I go about making one? I thought about getting some fake aquarium plants and putting a light coat of vegetable on them to make 'em look slimey. How would I go making this into a wig though?

White boots - anyone have any in the 10-10.5 size range?

Silver jacket - again, anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

I think I've got the rest of the costume covered...
    Fishing lures... Check
    Skinny white tie... easy to find in stores/online
    Shiny green leggings... may be difficult but I think I can find some of those at a costume shop
    Makeup... easy store purchase

For those of you that haven't experienced the hilariousness of Old Gregg or need a reference for my costume idea, view the YouTube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIInySnQe4I
    Jeremy & Katy ~ JayBe & KayBe
    It's not an addiction... it's a cure to extra money plaguing our bank accounts.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    PuD i'm not going to lie that viedo was a little disturbing! but i would like to know are you going to wear the pink tutu and show off your Mangina?

Happy Bunny is my hero! He says everything I think just in a cute nicer way!

dv3
    that would top off the costume ...tape a flash light down there

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I'm wearing the full setup. Gonna swing by Cristals and pick up a pocket va jay jay and attach it somehow. I also have this incredibly bright LED flaslight that I'll attach in the mangina region.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats going to be the coolest costume! cant wait to see pictures!

Happy Bunny is my hero! He says everything I think just in a cute nicer way!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be having a Halloween party at the house so, you may get to see it in person. Once I get all the details firmed up about the party, I'll let everyone know :-)