Thread: 125g RR with Stand and Sump

Post Thanks / Like

125g RR with Stand and Sump

The time has come for me to pass along my tank so it's up for sale. I would like it to go to a good home and get some more good use so I'm not looking to make a ton of money, $300 takes it all.

Tank is standard Marineland 125L (72"x18"x23") with dual overflows.

Sump is custom homemade from acrylic, has 3 compartments and can be used as an end or center return with a fuge (48"x15"x15", holds about 45 gallons)

Stand is custom homemade and has 5 bottom doors for maximum access, 2 wing doors that cover the back where the tank is away from the wall, has a fully hinged canopy, and is built like a tank! Overall the stand is in really good shape and is completely coated in spar varnish, paint, and silicone for leaks. It does need the canopy sanded and refinished some in the back and front of the inside from water damage/UV but it should be easy. It could also use new door Hinges, but I have enough to do half of them and will give them to whomever buys it. Stand is 74" tall with the canopy closed and 94" with it open. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Kirby

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kirblit; 10-10-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    Kirby

My little slice of the ocean
    http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228