Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: DIY sump kit

  1. #1
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,957
    Post Thanks / Like

    DIY sump kit

    1st production run of sump baffle kits. This one fits a 10g Aqueon tank and Walmarts house brand tank as I believe they are made by the same company.

    20L and 40B production runs here in the next few days.

    Let me know what you think, like, hate, and any ideas on how to improve it. I will have an installed picture today or tomorrow.

    20170806_013932_zpsxpqfy5il.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Reefkoi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    on the best online forum in Colorado
    Posts
    8,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    1st production run of sump baffle kits. This one fits a 10g Aqueon tank and Walmarts house brand tank as I believe they are made by the same company.

    20L and 40B production runs here in the next few days.

    Let me know what you think, like, hate, and any ideas on how to improve it. I will have an installed picture today or tomorrow.

    20170806_013932_zpsxpqfy5il.jpg
    Looks great Levi!


    Reefkoi Corals Retail Store

    3945 N Academy Blvd Unit E
    Colorado Springs, CO 80917

    www.reefkoicorals.com

  3. Thanks Levi thanked you for this post
    Likes Levi liked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefkoi View Post
    Looks great Levi!
    Thanks, this is it installed

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  5. Likes ddwmedic, hooked , Sa$$y, static reef liked this post
  6. #4
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Senior Member TheGreat01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Thanks, this is it installed

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    This looks awesome! What did you use to hold the dividers on the side.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post

    Let me know what you think, like, hate, and any ideas on how to improve it.

    20170806_013932_zpsxpqfy5il.jpg
    Hate. Burn it.

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Don't look here for a comment.

  9. #7
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreat01 View Post
    This looks awesome! What did you use to hold the dividers on the side.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I use ASI black silicone adhesive. It is aquarium safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Thanks TheGreat01 thanked you for this post
    Likes TheGreat01 liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •