Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who's ready for a great new local fish store?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Larry glad to see you still around! And oberst, I have some livestock and drygoods sign up sheets at the store so anytime someone wants a fish or coral just let me know and give me your number so I can text pix or prices when I'm looking at what's available from the wholesalers. As far as fish goes my plan is to use my large $1k commercial UV unit in conjunction with using safety stop when new fish come in which is basically a fish dip like a coral dip. I don't buy fish from the cheapest suppliers nor do I transship them in. The supplier has a large area they quarantine lots of fish in before shipping and so I think my fish will be very healthy, that said I will likely have to setup a quarantine tank for times when I see something that needs to be treated. I have some used tanks coming in soon and will likely setup a 90 or a 125 with its own sump for quarantine

Reefkoi Corals Retail Store

3945 N Academy Blvd Unit E
    Colorado Springs, CO 80917

www.reefkoicorals.com

2. Likes ddwmedic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefkoi View Post
    Hey Larry glad to see you still around! And oberst, I have some livestock and drygoods sign up sheets at the store so anytime someone wants a fish or coral just let me know and give me your number so I can text pix or prices when I'm looking at what's available from the wholesalers. As far as fish goes my plan is to use my large $1k commercial UV unit in conjunction with using safety stop when new fish come in which is basically a fish dip like a coral dip. I don't buy fish from the cheapest suppliers nor do I transship them in. The supplier has a large area they quarantine lots of fish in before shipping and so I think my fish will be very healthy, that said I will likely have to setup a quarantine tank for times when I see something that needs to be treated. I have some used tanks coming in soon and will likely setup a 90 or a 125 with its own sump for quarantine
    PM me price for a crosshatch pair if you see them on the supplier list. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I will Jeff! I got fish in stock now, yellow tangs! Flame angels, a cute little tiny clown trigger, a big Australian harlequin tuskfish about 4" and a bunch of cuc, we have new mushrooms, new ultra acan lords, more salt! Tanks, rock, hammer frags! And lots more come on out tomorrow we've grow like Popeye on some dank spinach!!!!

www.reefkoicorals.com

Post Thanks / Like
    As I mention in the store, I'll be looking for some fire and ice zoas after the move. I'd love to have a decent sized (2-3 fist sized) piece of LR with a nice colony or two of them growing on it. The wife is cool with me buying corals, but they have to look good and she does not like the frag plugs. lol For fish, I'll be looking for a Blue Sapphire Damsel, a Wrasse of some type, and maybe a blenny or goby.

6. Likes Reefkoi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefkoi View Post
    I think I'm working towards closed Sunday and then Monday -Friday 2-7 pm and sat 12-7 pm that work?
    So are you still opening at 12 on Saturdays

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes 12-6 Friday and saturdays just not staying till 8 I feel most people want to go to dinner etc on those two days and we end up watching the clock and wishing we were at home relaxing on a weekend night

www.reefkoicorals.com