Thread: 5 gallon tank - free

Post Thanks / Like

5 gallon tank - free

Hey guys,

Set this one up almost 4 years ago with the intention of putting some corals in here but my nice LED light broke almost as soon as I bought it.

Ended up just leaving it as live rock and one fish since then. I figure it's got about 10 pounds of live rock. Livestock is just a couple nassarius snails and a blue damsel who is shy but healthy and hungry. Haven't been able to maintain it that well since I've been traveling a lot for work so I have a tough time keeping it clean and protecting it from the heat.

It's a 5 gallon Fluval Spec-2 with the filtration and (cheap) LED light built in. I'll include that Koralia Nano as well. Just hoping to find a good home for this little guy so I'm not asking anything for it. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM. I'm in Denver.

IMG_0290.jpg

Edit - tried attaching another pic with the day light on but hit my limit. PM me if you want it but I'm sure you get the idea.
    Last edited by Peter King; 06-21-2017 at 11:18 PM. Reason: attaching pics

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take it. I am loving my Pico

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I once saw a forklift lift a crate of forks. And it was way to literal for me.
    - Mitch Hedberg

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump - this is still available for anyone who might want it.