Thread: Trade bait

Post Thanks / Like

Trade bait

Trade bait, red hornets, scrambled eggs, blonde hair blue eyed *****, armor of god, Sunkist paly, rastas and wows. Wyg

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't got much but definitely want what you got. I have some sunny d's and cash to trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks ddwmedic thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those all look amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by esmith View Post
    Those all look amazing.
    Are you interested

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but I have nothing good to trade, and I'm trying to not spend an arm and leg on this tank if possible. I've already spent the arm part of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but I have nothing good to trade, and I'm trying to not spend an arm and leg on this tank if possible. I've already spent the arm part of it.
    trust me i can relate which i why i am wanting to trade for other things i want. do you have any euphyllia?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been adding things very slowly, mainly sticking with zoas for now.

I do have an RBTA that has now split into 5, I'd be happy to trade some of those for something.

Then I have a random hitchhiker green button variety that I think looks nice, but no idea if it would be of interest to anyone. It does have a weird thing where about 20% of the tentacles are split into a "Y" shape near the end. I haven't seen that in other green button photos.

Then there's another random zoa colony that's going nuts, but I don't know what the name of it is, it was just in PetSmart's 75% off frag rack and mostly dead when I got it. I can send a photo along if you might be interested. If nothing else you might be able to tell me what they are.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been adding things very slowly, mainly sticking with zoas for now.

I do have an RBTA that has now split into 5, I'd be happy to trade some of those for something.

Then I have a random hitchhiker green button variety that I think looks nice, but no idea if it would be of interest to anyone. It does have a weird thing where about 20% of the tentacles are split into a "Y" shape near the end. I haven't seen that in other green button photos.

Then there's another random zoa colony that's going nuts, but I don't know what the name of it is, it was just in PetSmart's 75% off frag rack and mostly dead when I got it. I can send a photo along if you might be interested. If nothing else you might be able to tell me what they are.
    I would definitely interested in an rbta just don't think my tank is ready for a nem yet, and if you could text me some pictures of the others things you mentioned I'm sure we can work something out. (337) 967-7948

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump, looking for euphyllia or other zoas