Quote Originally Posted by static reef View Post
Tank goining to be installed though the den of fishroom?

What is the plywood lip on the stand?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It will go in from the back from the view of the picture I took. There is a 1.5" lip along the back so I can attach wood to the top if needed. The big back extension is basically an outline of the external overflow. It's there so I can drill holes in it and have piping go through to the overflow and be able to support the piping with more than just the overflow itself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk