Thread: 80 gallon n shallow reef

Post Thanks / Like

80 gallon n shallow reef

I know a lot of people got these tanks a while back. Does anyone have a good option for a screen top for one? I saw one on Facebook that I can't find again but it was like $250 or something crazy like that. Problem with DIY is that because of the overflow, it can't just be a rectangle.
    C'mon Man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRuby View Post
    I know a lot of people got these tanks a while back. Does anyone have a good option for a screen top for one? I saw one on Facebook that I can't find again but it was like $250 or something crazy like that. Problem with DIY is that because of the overflow, it can't just be a rectangle.
    the GOOD customs ones are made of polycarbonate for the frame and screen material for the middle. Doyle can make one pretty easily that will fit really nicely and wont bow, plus will go around the overflow and accomodate any cords you have running into the tank, if you do.

If you give me the dimensions of the inside lip frame to frame as well as the area that needs special attention with pictures, I can create a 3D model to be used on a CNC machine for you.

3. Likes ddwmedic liked this post