Thread: Recommendations for picking up dry rock to build rock wall near or in the springs

New User

Post Thanks / Like

Question Recommendations for picking up dry rock to build rock wall near or in the springs

Looking for any recommendations on where to pick up some good looking dry rock. I dont need much i have a 100ga system thats like 8 months old now and id like to add a rock wall to the back part of the tank that seems kinda of bare/empty. Haven been to much of the LFS, setup my tank with live rock i got from a buddy who had picked up a bunch of it from someone who shut theirs down, he cycled it and then i moved it over to cycle in my tank along with more of the dry rock leftover from that tank, but now I would like to build up that back walls some Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thinking of maybe doing the foam wall instrucatable from R2R (http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/foa...-guide.276242/), but more rock could always be beneficial to my tank.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been happy with the black pond foam. Whatever you do, don't follow any thread that uses hydraulic cement. I had that fail completely.
    Don't look here for a comment.

3. Likes alleny87 liked this post