Thread: DIY frozen feeder

Post Thanks / Like

DIY frozen feeder

Anyone find any build threads on these? Ive heard a little about then and would like some good research material.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    IL get Link to way I'm doing it. It seems the easest if you drill it right lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't find the link. But here's a pic off Google uploadfromtaptalk1450286800465.jpg so you would plumb your tank into the fridge. Inside the fridge you'd does the food into the pipes. Then it would exit the fridge back to your return line where it would inter the tank.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkboy99999 View Post
    I can't find the link. But here's a pic off Google uploadfromtaptalk1450286800465.jpg so you would plumb your tank into the fridge. Inside the fridge you'd does the food into the pipes. Then it would exit the fridge back to your return line where it would inter the tank.
    No way I would ever do that to my tank, that means you are cooling the water ALWAYS to dose... SOMETIMES. I would have 3 lines from the dosers coming out and feeding into a drop tube that sits directly above my return. Also i would be concerned that the vacuum created by the water flowing past the dosing line in a closed system would cause extra stress on the doser and eventually wear out the gears or the silicone tube in the doser.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    No way I would ever do that to my tank, that means you are cooling the water ALWAYS to dose... SOMETIMES. I would have 3 lines from the dosers coming out and feeding into a drop tube that sits directly above my return. Also i would be concerned that the vacuum created by the water flowing past the dosing line in a closed system would cause extra stress on the doser and eventually wear out the gears or the silicone tube in the doser.
    In my case I have halides and I have trouble with temp getting high.

Post Thanks / Like
    That makes sense

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk