Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 353

Thread: Frag flat/shallow reef group buy.

  1. #21
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    payment sent

  2. #22
    Master of the Universe


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    payment sent.

  3. #23
    rumen_Nguyen
    Guest
    I'm in for the 80 pls

  4. #24
    Registered User

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USAFA Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am also in for a 80 gallon

  5. #25
    Registered User Craigar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any larger tanks available

  6. #26
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    No there are smaller though

  7. #27
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please ensure that you write username, and tank size when you paypal me. So that u can keep track.
    Thanks
    Jj

    Jjlamarca@yahoo.com

  8. #28
    Master of the Universe


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by static reef View Post
    Please ensure that you write username, and tank size when you paypal me. So that u can keep track.
    Thanks
    Jj

    Jjlamarca@yahoo.com
    I forgot to. You got my payment correct?

    Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

  9. #29
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chad- your good. I updated the first thread

  10. #30
    Senior Member charleshardy5's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    Payment sent

    We The Sheeple
    Last time I checked my watch this was America!

  11. #31
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ian,rumen,cody,charles- recieved payment and updated first post

  12. #32
    Registered User

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question, can you request a bean animal setup or the holes drilled for one or does it have to be the corner overflow only?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #33
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drilled already with durso drain

  14. #34
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    change mine to a 60g please, after our conversation I think the 60g will fit my needs better at only 12" tall with the frag racks Doyle is making me. BTW the frag racks Doyle made to fit this tank are AWESOME, everyone buying a tank should PM Hooked for a quote on frag racks for these tanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by static reef View Post


    These tank are the same that bush and i bought about 6 months ago. They are both rimless and reef ready with the front panel being starphire glass. They will come in two different sizes. The order will need to be made with a 50% down payment to me in order to recieve them by the end of the month. With the other 50% due at pick-up. The whole saler stated the they should arrive on the 19th. Ut with cmas shipping may be delayed so i he told me to plan for them to arrive before the first.

    Sizes
    80 gallon=48"long x 24"deep x 16"tall for 200$

    60 gallon=48"long x 24"deep x 12"tall for 140$

    Bush has the 12"tall and i have the 16"tall and we originally both paid 150 because the wholesaler mis labeled his cl ad. Regardless thes tanks are 50% or more than retail and are brand new.

    Levi- 80 x 1
    Jj- 80 x 2
    Sweat- 80 x 1(paid full)
    Charles-60 x 1(dd paid)
    Opakapaka-80 x 1(dd paid)
    Rumen-80 x 1 (dd paid)
    Kutcha- 80 x 1
    Cody-60 x 1(paid full)

    Let me know. Could be a good xmas gift. For this price, I may throw it in my garage for a future build.

  15. #35
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    also I will have to give you cash this weekend as my paypal is locked due to my dispute/claim over the group buy on the rw pumps.

  16. #36
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    change mine to a 60g please, after our conversation I think the 60g will fit my needs better at only 12" tall with the frag racks Doyle is making me. BTW the frag racks Doyle made to fit this tank are AWESOME, everyone buying a tank should PM Hooked for a quote on frag racks for these tanks.
    Im waiting next to doyle right now and we are laughing our a off. Levi stop name dropping my systems' engineer. I have a full list of stuff before he works on your guys stuff. Doyle will be available after the first of the year for other club members.

  17. #37
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    also I will have to give you cash this weekend as my paypal is locked due to my dispute/claim over the group buy on the rw pumps.
    Ok. Np

  18. #38
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by static reef View Post
    Im waiting next to doyle right now and we are laughing our a off. Levi stop name dropping my systems' engineer. I have a full list of stuff before he works on your guys stuff. Doyle will be available after the first of the year for other club members.
    WHAT? how is it my problem that Doyle made a custom frag rack to precisely fit this tank and it works flawlessly allowing flow on top of and below the rack? He needs to make a post with pics and prices so people can place their orders.

  19. #39
    Public Relations Liasion

    static reef's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    3,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    WHAT? how is it my problem that Doyle made a custom frag rack to precisely fit this tank and it works flawlessly allowing flow on top of and below the rack? He needs to make a post with pics and prices so people can place their orders.
    I agree. And for his lights, and for his frag plugs, and for his acrylic work, and and and.....

  20. #40
    Registered User Levi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lima, OH
    Posts
    7,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! So get cracking doyle!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •