Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zoanthids.com group buy

Post Thanks / Like
    Running android s5

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Running android s5
    How did you get lollypop? Not even released yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadReefer View Post
    How did you get lollypop? Not even released yet.

he's running a galaxy s5 is what I read there lol, not android 5
    Last time I checked my watch this was America!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh, gotcha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charleshardy5 View Post
    he's running a galaxy s5 is what I read there lol, not android 5
    yes, long version would be samsung galaxy s5 on android 4.4.2 or whatever the latest version is.

Post Thanks / Like
    so I just spoke with Brandon. He says the easiest thing to do is for us each to put in our own orders with the discount promo code to save the 40% off and paypal individually. Then mark local pickup and put in the notes that it is for SCMAS group buy and he will ship all together to one house. This will allow each of us to contact him for items that "sold out" so that he can let you know if it is in fact available. For example I asked about the Crazy Kronos and he said that he can get me one but it will be a separate transaction through paypal because I can't purchase it through the site. If he opens it up on the site, then I would not be guaranteed to get one because someone else could get it. Make sense? We still need to pick a date for delivery so everyone can get their orders in.
    C'mon Man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRuby View Post
    so I just spoke with Brandon. He says the easiest thing to do is for us each to put in our own orders with the discount promo code to save the 40% off and paypal individually. Then mark local pickup and put in the notes that it is for SCMAS group buy and he will ship all together to one house. This will allow each of us to contact him for items that "sold out" so that he can let you know if it is in fact available. For example I asked about the Crazy Kronos and he said that he can get me one but it will be a separate transaction through paypal because I can't purchase it through the site. If he opens it up on the site, then I would not be guaranteed to get one because someone else could get it. Make sense? We still need to pick a date for delivery so everyone can get their orders in.
    This is why I would think that 1 large order would be easier to manage than 12 small orders from 12 separate people and then all being shipped to the same address. To me its the same exact thing except he has to deal with 12 individual paypals coming in.

Post Thanks / Like
    the difference is that you can only order what shows to be in stock if we order all together. I don't care who I paypal. I just know that one of the things I want show "sold out" so it would have to be separate. We don't get more discount if we do it together or separate. More of a pain for you if we give you our order and then you order it.
    C'mon Man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRuby View Post
    the difference is that you can only order what shows to be in stock if we order all together. I don't care who I paypal. I just know that one of the things I want show "sold out" so it would have to be separate. We don't get more discount if we do it together or separate. More of a pain for you if we give you our order and then you order it.
    doesnt matter to me, whatever everyone wants to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you guy/girls get any thang ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet

Master of the Universe

Post Thanks / Like
    Did this ever happen?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    No, going to wait till tax returns and probably see if he will do a 40% off at reefstock

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ yes! Good call. Hopefully he will have upped his stock by then as well. Has some sweet stuff right now but has sold out on quite a bit of the higher end polyps or so it seemed this morning when I looked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master of the Universe

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep me posted. Would love some pieces but I also say sold out on everything I really liked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    ^ yes! Good call. Hopefully he will have upped his stock by then as well. Has some sweet stuff right now but has sold out on quite a bit of the higher end polyps or so it seemed this morning when I looked...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    99% of the sold out stuff he has and can frag, he just doesn't have enough frags to put it back in stock on website as he sells out very quickly. talk to him at reefstock about what you want and I'm sure we can do a 40% off combined shipping buy after reefstock.