Thread: Back from MACNA with tons of stuff. Tanks, Fish, Rock, oh and coral too

Post Thanks / Like

Back from MACNA with tons of stuff. Tanks, Fish, Rock, oh and coral too

MACNA was a kick in the pants and it was nice seeing some of you guys. Anyway I came back with a bunch of goodies.

Tanks - these were Zetlight display tanks at the show and were used for 4 days:
    35X18X18 50gal starfire glass (not drilled) $200
    24X16X16 25gal starfire glass (not drilled) $100

Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake clowns $150 (I'm tempted to keep them myself so I'm not giving any deals on these)

Walt Smith reefrock 2.0. Great stuff all purple and sitting in my sump. Plenty of arches and holes and nice large pieces. $2/lb.

And of course we are loaded with coral as well. Just check out our website. In the meantime here are a few pieces to tease you with:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmoneyman View Post
    MACNA was a kick in the pants and it was nice seeing some of you guys. Anyway I came back with a bunch of goodies.

Tanks - these were Zetlight display tanks at the show and were used for 4 days:
    35X18X18 50gal starfire glass (not drilled) $200
    24X16X16 25gal starfire glass (not drilled) $100

Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake clowns $150 (I'm tempted to keep them myself so I'm not giving any deals on these)

Walt Smith reefrock 2.0. Great stuff all purple and sitting in my sump. Plenty of arches and holes and nice large pieces. $2/lb.

And of course we are loaded with coral as well. Just check out our website. In the meantime here are a few pieces to tease you with:

Those snowflake clowns from SA are awesome. I am interested in the pair of snowflakes will PM you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to it Levi. The best way to get ahold of me is by text 719.289.8079 but I will check here as well.