Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Berghia Nudibranches available from MyReefToYours for a limited time

Post Thanks / Like

Berghia Nudibranches available from MyReefToYours for a limited time

Do you have a problem with Aiptasia Anemone?

These little guys, known as Berghia Nudibranches, eat aiptasia anemone and ONLY aiptasia, and are known to be reef safe. We currently have a small herd of them in our nursery tanks - acquired for a sweet deal, so we're offering them for a super-low price of just $8 each for a very limited time.

Ranging in size from about 1/4" to 1/2"+, these little guys will roam your tank looking for their next meal of the dreaded aiptasia anemones and eat them up - and we recommend multiple per tank, depending on degree of problem and size of tank (if you're not sure, just ask!). Once we've sold out, we likely won't be carrying them anytime soon, so now's your chance...at around half the cost of other suppliers across the internet!

DISCLAIMER: we just got these on the website 10 minutes ago, and already, 20 of the 200 have sold - so if you need some, definitely ORDER FAST!!

Also, if any local people have some loose aiptasia they are willing to donate to the cause down here in Pueblo we are taking donations to help feed these guys while they last.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can make it to the southern end of springs just east of the airport I can grab some outta my sump/fuge. It would of course come on some cheato or fern calerpa. Will these by chance go after some majano afterwards????
    Coral Xpressions
    coralxpressions@hotmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...45044298939508

When all else fails, kick it, smack it then throw it out the wndow and start over

Post Thanks / Like
    Aptasia that is. I've got some if you want some lol
    Coral Xpressions

When all else fails, kick it, smack it then throw it out the wndow and start over

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm afraid they don't go after majanos. I will definitely give you a holler if I'm heading back up north (was just up there today). Unfortunately I don't have any aiptasia in my system to feed these guys.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious, but if they eat up the aptasia, will they end up starving? I currently have a 16 g nano that has a small aptasia problem and was thinking about putting a peppermint shrimp in as they will scavenge other food also, but might be interested in one of these instead. I just wouldn't want it to ultimately starve.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes once you are out of aiptasia they will starve. It's good to pass them along once your system is clean.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anytime!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bush8984 View Post
    Aptasia that is. I've got some if you want some lol
    well bush i'll be up your way tomorrow and will be happy 2 pick up those for JJ if your available after 5ish going to kemellon to get that sump

Post Thanks / Like
    Larry, you are simply awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmoneyman View Post
    Larry, you are simply awesome!
    anytime JJ and think kmellon might want me to bring him one or 2 just waiting 2 hear back from him. if so when would I be able 2 get them for him heading up late afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know joe is looking for some. Think he pm'd you larry. I actually like the aptasia in my sump, helps filter the crap IMO. I'll be available after 5 for sure if you want to stop by and I can pluck some aptasia for you to take back to jj. Lmk. Shoot me a text. Lost your number in the great cell phone frag tank swan dive incident last week lol
    Coral Xpressions

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bush8984 View Post
    I know joe is looking for some. Think he pm'd you larry. I actually like the aptasia in my sump, helps filter the crap IMO. I'll be available after 5 for sure if you want to stop by and I can pluck some aptasia for you to take back to jj. Lmk. Shoot me a text. Lost your number in the great cell phone frag tank swan dive incident last week lol
    ya joe did pm could hold his for him?

Post Thanks / Like
    If there is a way to make it work, I'd really appreciate it. Seems like we could let them clean out one place, then pass along to someone else, then repeat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrypueblo View Post
    ya joe did pm could hold his for him?
    I coukd. It would just boil down to how long id need to hold them. Got pleny of aptasia to feed them a few days but would just hate to lose them in my tank ya know. But id be more than happy to be the middle man..no problem with helping out here.

You guys work out payment between each other and then text me tomorrow when a) you'd be coming by to drop them larry, and b) when you would be able to pick up joe
    Coral Xpressions

Post Thanks / Like
    think I should be able 2 meet joe or drop off at his house trying 2 get hold of jj and see if anyway I can pick them up tomorrow before I head up.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    I have such a small tank that has aptasia, I don't think it will have that much to eat. I'm concerned to pick up more than just one, but i would be willing to pass it along.

Post Thanks / Like
    well jj hasn't pm back yet so maybe a bust guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Larry, went to bed but yeah we can meet up and make it happen before you head up today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmoneyman View Post
    Sorry Larry, went to bed but yeah we can meet up and make it happen before you head up today.
    I fig that u did JJ was kinda late. Joe and Kmellon if you still want them let me know and i'm sure you can pay JJ thru his paypal account or cash is king LOL let me know. tex me 719 557-2251 and let me know