Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November Tank of the Month Winner

Post Thanks / Like
    Stewart, did you get your rock set up?
    Don't look here for a comment.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Interested to see what Stuart did with tank as well. Pics!!

stewart.anderson
    Yes the rock, water, and sand is in it. I am trying to figure out how to post my progress

Site Administrator
    Diamond Mine Champion!
    Fruit Twirls Champion!
    Queen Jewel Champion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Stewart, create an account at photobucket and upload your pictures there. Once that is done, copy the "IMG" code string and paste it in your progress thread. It will reach back and show your images.
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau

Wine is for wisdom, beer is for strength, but bourbon is the water of life.

The New glass 300 build
    http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showt...ighlight=ghost

stewart.anderson
    They are up on my blog. I dont know if this is where I am supposed put them but they are there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped by today and checked out Cody's tank. It is much more impressive than the pictures would have you believe. The bowfront and bowed canopy look great. It really has a well established healthy population of corals. There are several things there that look different than any I have seen. The frogspawn and cabbage leather look very unique. The acans are doing great and the bubble coral is really impressive. If you get a chance, go see it. Even the sump setup is impressive. You've done a great job with it Cody!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I stopped by today and checked out Cody's tank. It is much more impressive than the pictures would have you believe. The bowfront and bowed canopy look great. It really has a well established healthy population of corals. There are several things there that look different than any I have seen. The frogspawn and cabbage leather look very unique. The acans are doing great and the bubble coral is really impressive. If you get a chance, go see it. Even the sump setup is impressive. You've done a great job with it Cody!
    Thanks Joe! Sometimes I think I am over critical of my own tank. I wish I had a better camera to get good pics of some of those corals, but I just can't seem to capture a pic without it looking like a negative. If I take a picture with the flash or the white lights on it will take a clear pic but it won't do the colors justice. Someday I will have a tank as nice as yours (any one of them) hopefully

Site Administrator
    Diamond Mine Champion!
    Fruit Twirls Champion!
    Queen Jewel Champion!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by codeman01 View Post
    Thanks Joe! Sometimes I think I am over critical of my own tank. I wish I had a better camera to get good pics of some of those corals, but I just can't seem to capture a pic without it looking like a negative. If I take a picture with the flash or the white lights on it will take a clear pic but it won't do the colors justice. Someday I will have a tank as nice as yours (any one of them) hopefully
    Cody, what kind of camera? I find it best to shoot in RAW format and adjust as needed, then convert to jpg. Another thing is to adjust the white balance on the camera.
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau

Wine is for wisdom, beer is for strength, but bourbon is the water of life.

The New glass 300 build
    http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showt...ighlight=ghost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfman View Post
    Cody, what kind of camera? I find it best to shoot in RAW format and adjust as needed, then convert to jpg. Another thing is to adjust the white balance on the camera.
    Lol... That all sounds like a foriegn language to me Murfman. I just have a crappy little Sony cyber cam (that's about 6-7 years old) and the camera on my phone. Do most cameras have those options or just a little nicer cameras?

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... That all sounds like a foriegn language to me Murfman. I just have a crappy little Sony cyber cam (that's about 6-7 years old) and the camera on my phone. Do most cameras have those options or just a little nicer cameras?
    LOL ^^ cuz you can't afford a better camera.
    Last edited by reefmaster719; 12-14-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reefmaster719 View Post
    Just leave it alone man seriously...

Codeman, I'm definitely in the same boat man... Phone camera and/or antique fujifilm fine pix lol... Neither of which do anything but make my tank look like a 6 year olds betta tank...haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    Just leave it alone man seriously...

Codeman, I'm definitely in the same boat man... Phone camera and/or antique fujifilm fine pix lol... Neither of which do anything but make my tank look like a 6 year olds betta tank...haha
    If you still have those emeralds I would love to trade you for a coral

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reefmaster719 View Post
    How did you know??? So embarrassing! I've been trying to sell all my stuff just to get my car out of the shop and pay my bills. My life sucks! I hope my roommates don't kick me out since I can't pay my rent

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    How did you know??? So embarrassing! I've been trying to sell all my stuff just to get my car out of the shop and pay my bills. My life sucks! I hope my roommates don't kick me out since I can't pay my rent
    This ^^^ is HILARIOUS!!

Master of the Universe

Post Thanks / Like
    Reefmaster719 and Codeman01. If you guys are having an issue, please take it to PM. You guys need to quit posting things about eachother. We are all adults. We need to act that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    go pick up a cannon cody they are 5-600 brand new and alot of times you can find them cheaper at a pawnshop thier lenses are pretty decently priced new and the function and quality are deff worth the cash

Post Thanks / Like
    +1, thanks sweat. The facetious remarks are pretty immature and uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by sweat044 View Post
    Reefmaster719 and Codeman01. If you guys are having an issue, please take it to PM. You guys need to quit posting things about eachother. We are all adults. We need to act that way.