• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

0 members and 197 guests

Most users ever online was 888, 05-03-2015 at 03:45 PM.

• Categories Widget (top-down)

• Poll Widget

• hooked

by Published on 04-05-2014 12:21 AM
    Article Preview

I found this while looking into John's question yesterday. Credit given at the end of the article.

Marine Ich (Cryptocaryon irritans)

One of the marine aquarist’s devils. So many articles have been written about it. Many are long or are in multiple parts. A lot is known about this marine fish disease because of the many $$$ put into research by the fish farming and aquaculture industries. First discovered (or the better word is 'noticed') in the 1800's and later more understood in the 1900's, we’ve learned about all there is to know about this parasite by the 2000's.

I don’t want to write a long post on Marine Ich (MI) but the reader, in as brief of space as possible, should know some truths. The aquarist 'sees something' and then 'guesses' as to what it means and thus starts another round of rumors. It's almost ...
  • Recent Forum Posts

Kirblit

I'll show you mine

Looking good Carter! You don't need any app for taking pictures though, just turn down the blues people! Lol, couldn't resist. It's funny that this is

Kirblit Yesterday, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    Kirblit

Out of control frag

Uh huh, you just keep telling yourself that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kirblit Yesterday, 08:24 PM Go to last post
    maxthedog2000

I'll show you mine

Just for fun... I'll show you some of the pics from my tank this week (I've been trying a new phone camera app designed for taking SW pics) then you share

maxthedog2000 Yesterday, 06:48 PM Go to last post
    maxthedog2000

Out of control frag

Can it really need called a frag once it has grown that large? Lol good work growing it out tho

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

maxthedog2000 Yesterday, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    Joe

Out of control frag

It has BIG magnets. It is the frag's fault!

Joe 09-22-2018, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    Kirblit

Out of control frag

That's crazy! I don't know if I would blame the coral for getting too big or the person who made it to hold zoas! [emoji39]

Sent from my

Kirblit 09-22-2018, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    moerena

Out of control frag

Always a good problem to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moerena 09-21-2018, 11:49 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts