All Blog Entries

1. Easter not so great

Working a double today on Easter .... hope everyone have a great time out on this beautiful day
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. would like to sell my 55gal

Anyone intrested? ... tex me with offer 7027936380... need it out my place asap!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The big decision - To add Corals or not.

Many new tank owners want to have corals in their tanks, but are unsure where to start. Many corals are super easy and are super easy beginner corals. From mushroom corals and zoanthids to ricordea and candy cane corals, these will add color and are a fun way to get started with corals in your tank. There are even some corals which are non dependent on lighting. Blue Mushrooms like low light and are a fantastic option for a tank with less than pristine water.

Do you love acros,
  4. 180 Evolution

Most of our fish came from tanks that we've adopted. The whole list is in my sig! The whole tank setup came to us for free.

8-2014

This is what it looked like at its original owner's house. She got really sick and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. adding sand to established tank.

We would like to add more sand to our tank. Can we and if so, what is the best way. Would live sand be best ? We also removed life rock that had lps that Clint hated. It's been out side and frozen. What do we need to do to reuse the rock. Thanks

Updated 01-18-2015 at 07:19 PM by Alcedok9 (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast