PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Ranger
08-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I will be lurking for a bit :icon_biggrin:. I have been out of the hobby for a couple of years. I started reef keeping in 2001 and shut down my last one in early 2009. I run a 90G SPS tank when it is up. I am currently out of the country but will be stateside relatively soon and plan to start a nano when I get back. I will likely be moving in the next year so only a nano for now. Can't wait to set up another tank. Will link some photos of my old tank when I get to a different computer. Looking forward to chatting. I was a member of the Atlanta South Eastern Marine Aquarium Society before I moved out to FT Carson and I am a regular at reefs.org. Hopefully I can add something to the conversation and the hobby here. Thanks!

J&A Timberlake
08-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Hiya Ranger. Good to have a fellow hobbyist join us. Thank you for what you do for the freedom of this country and the protection of it's people. You will find there are a lot of veterans and active duty here. I look forward to the pics of your old tank and the nano to come when you return. Welcome

Murfman
08-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Welcome, Ranger, and a big Hoooahhhhh to you! Get home safe, soon!

Ranger
08-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Thanks. Can't wait to get back. Looking forward to getting the Nano going.

torquehound
08-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Welcome, Ranger, and a big Hoooahhhhh to you! Get home safe, soon!

+1! Welcome to the SCMAS

Ranger
08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks. I posted a few pics of the old tank in the tank thread. Glad to be aboard.

Alcedok9
08-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Hi Welcome
We live in the Fountain area, so if you need anything let us know, Come by and see our tanks and if you want any frags we are always ready to share
Chris and Clint