PDA

View Full Version : Editing your posts

aarond21
01-13-2011, 08:22 AM
I used to be able to edited my posts not I cant. Is there a special way to do it now that I cant figure out?

J&A Timberlake
01-13-2011, 09:30 AM
Do you not have the "edit post" option at the bottom of your post? The bottom of mine shows (from left to right) "blog this post", "edit post", "reply", "reply with quote" as well as a couple smalle icons for various other tasks or labels. This is found on a grey bar beneath my posts.

aarond21
01-13-2011, 11:34 AM
No I don't have that. I wonder why?

Gomojoe
01-13-2011, 12:12 PM
As of the 1st of the year we have changed the user options to make being an active member more attractive. Previously, due to legacy settings, members and non-members shared all of the same priveleges and benefits on the site as well as use of equipment and club discounts. The board felt that this does not suffuciently award our members which make the effort to maintain active membership. We at SCMAS would love for you and all of our other "registered users" to become full fledged active members. To do this you need only attend 2 club meetings during a year. We are looking at having some interesting meetings this year so we hope that you all can come out and make it.

Jadam3085
01-17-2011, 03:57 PM
hmmm, so when is this next meeting I wonder..?

Murfman
01-17-2011, 04:18 PM
hmmm, so when is this next meeting I wonder..?

Jan Holiday Party 8 Jan
Feb Barryfish
Mar Reefstock ?
Apr Jlaurence32
May 68Sting
Jun Redside
Jul Last resort (Reefkoi)
Aug J&ATimberlake ?
Sept
Oct Fragstock
Nov
Dec