PDA

View Full Version : anybody using an MRC MR2

gpkozmp
01-08-2011, 09:07 AM
About a year ago I purchased an MRC MR2 skimmer and am getting close to the point to set it up. I am wondering if anybody in the Springs currently has one setup that I would be able to come look at to get an idea on how to set mine up? Please let me know as I want to get my tank up soon. Thank you.

karlinkelly
01-14-2011, 04:53 PM
About a year ago I purchased an MRC MR2 skimmer and am getting close to the point to set it up. I am wondering if anybody in the Springs currently has one setup that I would be able to come look at to get an idea on how to set mine up? Please let me know as I want to get my tank up soon. Thank you.

I'm currently running an MR2-R externally. I don't know if that will help you.

gpkozmp
01-17-2011, 09:28 AM
Kinda do you have any picture's. What kind of pump are you running it? Do you have the single injector or dual? I am setting mine up soo and wondering about other setups so I can have an idea.

karlinkelly
01-17-2011, 08:15 PM
This is the one I have http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?4976-MR2-R-w-6x12-quot-Extension-riser-BL70-and-feed-pump - Its setup almost identically to this, but its on the other side of the tank.