PDA

View Full Version : Introduction long overdue!

Lagaleriegothique
10-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Hello! I moved here in May and I am slowly getting my aquariums set up. I also build very sturdy, furniture like aquarium stands for the home. I really enjoy saltwater, but I also like aquascaping freshwater tanks. Hopefully we will be able to get the saltwater up soon, a seahorse tank for my wife. Anyway hope to get to a meeting soon!

honoreetamore
10-17-2010, 05:37 PM
Welcome!!!!
Sounds Awesome!!! I have wanted to do a seahorse tank myself... from what I have read they need some good room tho (depending on type). Was almost thinking that doing a couple pairs in a 75 gal would be cool. What kinds are you planning on doing? How big of a tank?
And what is your current set up? R u going reef with it or a type fish only? Just curious :) ... its always fun to see what others are planning ...
Hope you make it to our next meet in november! See u there.

Gomojoe
10-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome Mike! Glad to see you finally post up!

GrassHoppa'
10-17-2010, 07:11 PM
welcome to the club Mike!

torquehound
10-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Welcome aboard Mike!

Lippy
10-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey Mike! Glad to finally see you posting up! You should start postin up some pics of what you got going!!!

Murfman
10-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Welcome, Mike, can't wait to see pix of your work.

Lagaleriegothique
10-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks all! Well I have just a little 20 gal that I am really thinking of doing the seahorse stuff in. Just trying to see what will happen in the next month before I get started. I was thinking of doing this one with some coral in it and a couple of fish with the sea horses. The other ones I am not sure on yet. I would have to get filters and such for them (2x50gal, and 1x 100gal). There seems to be some great deals on fish and coral here, so I will have to constantly check! But I have been stalking the locaal stores to see what they have! Nice to meet you all!