PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Skin and auto-detect

Gomojoe
10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Alright, so I just added an auto-detect plugin and a mobile skin. So what this does is auto-detect if you are logging in via a phone and change your skin to the mobile version. Please do me a favor and try to log in via your phone. The homepage that you'll land on sucks and requires me to make a specific redirect. However, in the meantime please click on the home tab and see what you think. Try and post or at least see what it looks like. If you want to return to the normal style click desktop at the upper right of any screen. Then another issue I'm working is that if you want to be able to get back to the mobile version you need to select it in the bottom left via the style selector. After that it will auto detect again.

So what I am looking for is whether or not you like it(after clicking the home tab). If so I will, just like the computer version, be able to change it up, add our logo, and otherwise tweak the layout!

J&A Timberlake
10-11-2010, 06:58 PM
checked it out. the font is a bit skewed (unclear) and the pictures are extremely skewed. a few alignment issues. that's my opinion on the home page on mobile, however, my compliments on the new styl for the forum on mobile a lot easier to scroll (faster too) than the old site.

Gomojoe
10-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah I'm gonna have to get it to redirect from the homepage, to a custompage! I did think the forums page and thereafter were cool though!