PDA

View Full Version : Not a suggestion but a question.....

christy1982
10-11-2010, 09:59 AM
So I added pics to my profile- but when you click on actual pic, its so freakin huge, you cant see it!! Can I resize HERE as opposed to my computer so I can keep the original sizes on my harddrive? Plus, my camera sucks, so when it gets so big it gets all pixel-y lol... any suggestions?

calvin415
10-11-2010, 10:33 AM
None that I am aware of, can you just make a copy and shrink them down so you have your originals intact?

Murfman
10-11-2010, 10:42 AM
So I added pics to my profile- but when you click on actual pic, its so freakin huge, you cant see it!! Can I resize HERE as opposed to my computer so I can keep the original sizes on my harddrive? Plus, my camera sucks, so when it gets so big it gets all pixel-y lol... any suggestions?

If you store them on photobucket, then it will automatically resize them for you and just link to them.

Gomojoe
10-11-2010, 05:05 PM
I know that there are a few people that are working on creating a mod to do editing, to some extent, for the photo album. However, right now the only solution is to limit the photo size. So I just added a limit for the photos to 800 px. So now as you input your photos it will automatically limit them to that. Go take a look at the photos in your album and tell me what you think! If this is an issue for anyone please let me know. We can play with the size as well. I just picked 800 as that should fit on most peoples screens.

christy1982
10-12-2010, 08:07 AM
I know that there are a few people that are working on creating a mod to do editing, to some extent, for the photo album. However, right now the only solution is to limit the photo size. So I just added a limit for the photos to 800 px. So now as you input your photos it will automatically limit them to that. Go take a look at the photos in your album and tell me what you think! If this is an issue for anyone please let me know. We can play with the size as well. I just picked 800 as that should fit on most peoples screens.

Well, whatever you did WORKED!! I can see my pics now YAYA!!! Thanks SO much!!!