PDA

View Full Version : donation forum

Mr. Limpet
10-09-2010, 07:37 AM
I am sure, that I am by far, not the only one that has aquatic stuff lying around collecting dust [that special DIY that was supposed to happen that never did} Let's help out, that's what we are here for right? This is mainly geared toward the newbies or folks that really need it but times are tight. We all like gadgets and toys and that never ending one last thing we just have to add before complete satisfaction. [Which is never] IMO
But maybe instead of being the first to impulse grab we coud put that not so necessary project or addition asside so someone else can get the essentials they really need.
I'll start
MAK 4 magnetic drive pump 19.7 G.P.M. 6.8 M 22.3 FEET
This is a non submersable pump. It goes outside the tank and sump.
It was running fine until it sucked up this huge piece of glass [ don't ask ] so the plastic propeller that moves all the water broke. But the motor works great. So if anyone needs I am sure it's a very cheap, easy fix. I just needed a pump right away so I bought another one.

Rick Baker
10-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Good idea. I'd rather see stuff put to use than collect dust. I was coming up with a lot of stuff when buying a box of things at a garage sale or on craigslist because I wanted one item. So, anyhow, I have some powerheads and some of those little waterfall pumps for terrariums, and I think some small heaters laying around. And, of course everyone already knows, donating the "Good Stuff" to the club for raffles and such is how to raise money and keep membership, and all the other things we enjoy for free.

Gomojoe
11-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Good idea! I'll make one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk