Mr. Limpet
09-25-2010, 06:17 AM
What's going on?

ritmar
09-25-2010, 06:22 AM
New up grade Ted.

Murfman
09-25-2010, 06:26 AM
I am sure it is just going to take a little getting used to the lay out and format. I do wish I could see who is on line instead of having to hunt for them.

dv3
09-25-2010, 06:36 AM
kinda strange but looks like alot more options ...i'm sure it will be better once we are used to it

whats with all the non related widgets taking up the left of the home page screen?

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 07:45 AM
It should start to shape into closer to what we had! The upgrade just installs the "demo" homescreen, so I have to go in and customize it to get it back, so bear with me! Do let me know if you like any of what's on there and anything you might want to see! I'll get the "who's on" widget back on there, but anything else?

Murfman
09-25-2010, 07:51 AM
New Posts so we don't have to go through the entire forum looking for time stamps. I know that the right side shows 5-6 of them but if there are a lot more.....

J&A Timberlake
09-25-2010, 08:24 AM
liken it here david. looks good - looking forward to watching it take more shape as your tweak it. thanks for all the hard work.

Reefkoi
09-25-2010, 09:13 AM
change is always tough at first as long as the content is all here still its good!

its a little plain, but I'm assuming you guys have a lot of design work to do still.......

C

THEJRC
09-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Many of the resons for the new format was to be able to get the articles in for the new hobbyists. yes it's going to be a tough adjustment but good overall

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Making some progress! This is definently a PITA! How is everyone dealing with the upgrade so far? Any major complaints other than the widgets I need to get added to the front page?

Murfman
09-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Search function doesn't seem to be working.

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Looks like I need to rebuild the search cache! Hopefully that doesn't take to long! Looks like it needs to rescan our database! All that is in it now, is the stuff since the upgrade!

Murfman
09-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I like the "what's new" tab, takes right to the threads that have been updated.

christy1982
09-25-2010, 11:53 AM
YIKES.... seems ok, might just take some gettin used to findin everything and such...

GrassHoppa'
09-25-2010, 12:57 PM
:yikes:

j/k looks great! :thumbsup:

dv3
09-25-2010, 02:30 PM
I like the "what's new" tab, takes right to the threads that have been updated.

isn't that the same as the new posts tab below it to the left?

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Search function doesn't seem to be working.

I rebuilt the search cache so it should be working now!

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Alright, I'm done tweaking for today... my brain hurts! Hopefully everything is working right for people and they are able to post, search, and everything else they need!

barryfish
09-25-2010, 05:38 PM
don't worry paul you don't have to search 4 me I'm always on lol

dv3
09-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Alright, I'm done tweaking for today... my brain hurts! Hopefully everything is working right for people and they are able to post, search, and everything else they need!

good work! ...you have alot on your shoulders getting this one done

randomfish
09-25-2010, 07:59 PM
this is the most stupid upgrade ever david did you ask any of the members before you decided to do this

honoreetamore
09-25-2010, 08:09 PM
cant say im a fan... this is the same format NCRA uses. I always liked the old scmas format better. Just seemed easier/more user friendly.... And although it works etc and im sure ppl can adjust... personally I liked the old format. Oh well... guess it was just one of those things members didnt get asked on.

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 08:30 PM
this is the most stupid upgrade ever david did you ask any of the members before you decided to do this

Did I Tom? You haven't really been on here in a awhile?

randomfish
09-25-2010, 08:33 PM
im on here every day david and what was wrong with the old format

Dem.360
09-25-2010, 08:48 PM
i liked the old format better.... but i guess ill get used to it

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Please comment on what you like, or don't like, about the current format! The upgrade has been done within the same software package which allows for customization that should result in close to or the "exact" format! The upgrade was necessary as the software we were currently running was obsolete! If this were a stand alone system that would be OK, but in our current network tied environment, it is necessary to maintain currency! Our upgrade, due to it's severity, has required us to completely, by-hand, recreate or create the "format" that we desire. As such, constructive criticism, is what is most appreciated now. Member's were notified of the upgrade, and more importantly(per our bylaws), the board committed to a vote! In any case, please understand that the upgrade, has little to do with the so called "format" other than it must now be recreated or redesigned to meet our needs.

It is a sad reality of anything software based, in that it must be upgraded to survive, or forever be separated from the network!

So, constructive criticism would be to mention "exactly" what you like of the previous format so that we can recreate it! This is not a one way or the other type situation. Most, if not all, of what you saw pre-upgrade can be recreated again! Personally, I don't think it all should be, but please let us know what you would like to see!

randomfish
09-25-2010, 09:14 PM
blog and facebook options seems alot like reefcentral to me this is a members board right not gomojoe 's site

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Tom! Our site runs by democracy! The rest of the elected board agreed to this upgrade! If you don't like it, please campaign to have someone nominate you for a board position in the upcoming election!

randomfish
09-25-2010, 09:24 PM
no i dont want to run in the wake of you and we the elected board at the time voted 3 to 2 against fragstock and you kicked 2 of us off the board so democracy right

dv3
09-25-2010, 09:25 PM
i think it was discussed in the perspectives thread

cut the guy a break he has put alot of time and hard work into this to improve the club!

its done quit crying and get over it ....seems to all be there still just figure out how to use it, change is inevitable

my ...$.02

Lippy
09-25-2010, 09:25 PM

There is no reason To get rude.... The upgrade has been discussed for sometime now... Yes it's different and some need to get used to it, but is there is no need for name calling?

dv3
09-25-2010, 09:26 PM
no i dont want to run in the wake of you and we the elected board at the time voted 3 to 2 against fragstock and you kicked 2 of us off the board so democracy right
you deserved it with your drunken rants

randomfish
09-25-2010, 09:32 PM
my drunken rants what the avatar thread thats the only rant i went on and we have minors on the site so you figure it out

Gomojoe
09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Sleep it off Tom!

randomfish
09-25-2010, 09:39 PM
david you sleep it off i havnt had anything to drink how about you

joeyg4583
09-25-2010, 09:52 PM
My mac doesn't display most of the board now. Most of it looks like it is in Chinese or something. I can't even see the user names now. They are in some weird characters now. Not to be a downer but I don't like it at all :( I hope I will be able to read these forums again soon

joeyg4583
09-25-2010, 09:57 PM
This is what I see now
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/joeyg4583/Picture1.png

Murfman
09-26-2010, 06:21 AM
David, any way to bring up the "who's on line" to the main page? To see who is on line, now, you have to go to the forums page and then scroll all the way to the bottom.

Murfman
09-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Sweet, thanks!

torquehound
09-26-2010, 08:07 AM
I really like the upgrade. It is clean and simple. It doesn't look like 1994. The only thing I see different so far is the home page. It is not only coming back to what was content wise, but with the recent posts sidebar and its smoother format, I think it is way better. The October meeting announcement is right there at the top. On the old those announcements were so far down, I didn't even know they were there for the first year I was on here. I think we all just need to breathe. As someone who has created numerous websites from the ground up, it can be mind numbing at times. It is pretty quick and easy to get a shell online, but from there, the real work begins. If I were David, I would be half way through a bottle of Advil and my coffee pot would be putting in OT as well. Change can be hard, but once we all get used to it, I don't think any one will be saying "can we go back?"

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 09:28 AM
This is what I see now
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/joeyg4583/Picture1.png

I'll try and see if I can fix this issue today!

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Joey is it only with the quotes? Looks like it might be an issue with you not having that font. What about this text?

Murfman
09-26-2010, 10:03 AM
K, this is weird. I log in to the main page and I see the "who's on line" I click on "what is new" and then go read the posts. I hit the back arrow and it brings me to the list of "new" threads and I click on the "mark as read" tab. Now, when I click on the home page, it brings me out to the main home but I can't see who is on line.

dane
09-26-2010, 10:05 AM
How much does an upgrade like the cost
And do they charge for it support

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Support was covered with the upgrade. However, it is only to the core stuff, and they won't help you with customization.

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Paul, I've noticed it disappering as well! I've been talking to the coder of the widget to see if she knows why!

joeyg4583
09-26-2010, 10:17 AM
YAY! Now I can read everything. It wasn't just the quotes it was also everyones username and all the thread titles and a few other miscellaneous things. It seems to be fixed now though thanks! That was my biggest concern with the upgrade. I'm sure we will get used to the new format.

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 10:19 AM
YAY! Now I can read everything. It wasn't just the quotes it was also everyones username and all the thread titles and a few other miscellaneous things. It seems to be fixed now though thanks! That was my biggest concern with the upgrade. I'm sure we will get used to the new format.

Wonder what it was, cause I didn't do anything! LOL!

dv3
09-26-2010, 10:30 AM
you can also click the quick links to see whos online

ritmar2
09-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I find the home page a little non descript. The meeting announcement looks like little more than a newspaper article that one may or not pay attention too. A little added highlight or color or something to catch the attention like the old one.

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 10:44 AM
I find the home page a little non descript. The meeting announcement looks like little more than a newspaper article that one may or not pay attention too. A little added highlight or color or something to catch the attention like the old one.

Yeah, I agree! I'm looking for something to do that!

rmougey
09-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Congrats on getting the website into this decade. Lots of hard work getting everything upgraded. The customization will probably continue for a few weeks.

I like the cleanliness of the postings. However, as noted, I do think the homepage is a bit sterile. A bit more color and maybe a graphic. I also noticed that the banners are back up yet.

As with all software upgrades, lot's of things change; most for the better. People like what they know; change is hard. It will take a few days, but then things will settle down. This site isn't like your home computer where running Windows XP still works. It needs to be maintained as vBulletin releases new code in order to be supported by the vendor.

Complaints from one or two disgruntled folks aside, great job! Being a board member is a thankless position. So let me say thank you for getting this done.

PS - My Mac never had a display issue, in reference to some of the earlier points. Blame it on sun spots.

-Rob

rmougey
09-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Oops.. meant to include two questions:

Is it possible to have the Forums > New Posts link on the main page?

Can the Quick Reply window be opened automatically when you enter a thread?

-Rob

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Oops.. meant to include two questions:

Is it possible to have the Forums > New Posts link on the main page?

Can the Quick Reply window be opened automatically when you enter a thread?

-Rob

The new posts do show up on the front page! They are just to the right side instead of the center. Not sure what I think of it there! I do kinda like that it leaves the center to put content and what not! Once I get the content generally setup I'm passing it over to Jason (Tourquehound) to make it look pretty! He'll love that I outed him on that one! LOL! Anyway, as far as the quick reply, that is set as default so if you press reply on a thread it drops you down to the quick reply. If you want the advanced editor you either need to double click the reply to thread button or click "go advanced" from the quick reply editor. Does that answer you question Rob?

GrassHoppa'
09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
I'd like to thank the people that are helping make this upgrade better with your constructive criticism.

rmougey
09-26-2010, 12:59 PM
The new posts do show up on the front page! They are just to the right side instead of the center. Not sure what I think of it there! I do kinda like that it leaves the center to put content and what not! Once I get the content generally setup I'm passing it over to Jason (Tourquehound) to make it look pretty! He'll love that I outed him on that one! LOL! Anyway, as far as the quick reply, that is set as default so if you press reply on a thread it drops you down to the quick reply. If you want the advanced editor you either need to double click the reply to thread button or click "go advanced" from the quick reply editor. Does that answer you question Rob?

I do see the frame on the right that shows the most recent posts. My reference was to the ability to see a list of new posts, using the function HomePage > Forums > NewPosts and getting a list of all posts since my last visit. I know this may come as a shock, bit sometimes I miss a day or two of logging into the site. Egads!! I can get used to two mouse clicks instead of one though. :)

The reference to Quick Reply was to have the reply window automatically open when you were at the end of a thread, rather than having to click the Quick Reply button. I seldom 'go advanced' unless I'm crafting a new post.

Keep up the good work... and be careful outing your support staff... they may retailiate!

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 01:07 PM
I do see the frame on the right that shows the most recent posts. My reference was to the ability to see a list of new posts, using the function HomePage > Forums > NewPosts and getting a list of all posts since my last visit. I know this may come as a shock, bit sometimes I miss a day or two of logging into the site. Egads!! I can get used to two mouse clicks instead of one though. :)

The reference to Quick Reply was to have the reply window automatically open when you were at the end of a thread, rather than having to click the Quick Reply button. I seldom 'go advanced' unless I'm crafting a new post.

Keep up the good work... and be careful outing your support staff... they may retailiate!
Have you clicked the "What's New" tab at the top of the home screen? You can actually click that from anywhere and it takes you to the newposts page.

As far as the quick reply, there is an option to have it be open without clicking, but it says for security of your site you should require click!

barryfish
09-26-2010, 02:00 PM
david, I like it like jason said it's kinda simple and new. It might take some getting used too but I'm sure everyone is always up for a change from time to time.

dane
09-26-2010, 02:12 PM
I was still wondering what the price tag was on it

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Upgrades are free! To renew our license, which expired September 4th, cost us $250.

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Upgrades are free! To renew our license, which expired September 4th, cost us $250.

Well actually $200 cause I donated $50 to it!

irishguy24
09-26-2010, 03:27 PM

I don't know why your getting so worked up about the forum being upgraded.... Both my thumbs are up David and I'm liking it.....random fish it was talked about in a thread for several days they even posted pictures and a link so u could see what it would look like

irishguy24
09-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Is there a way to split the new threads page to display the different forums as different sections, I'm thinking like new threads in the for/sale boards and new posts that are for stuff not for sale? I'm only asking since I would much rather see what new information is there or new questions without having to search through what all is for sale

Murfman
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Is there a way to split the new threads page to display the different forums as different sections, I'm thinking like new threads in the for/sale boards and new posts that are for stuff not for sale? I'm only asking since I would much rather see what new information is there or new questions without having to search through what all is for sale

Josh, I click on the "what is new" and after reading them, back one page back and then click on the "mark forums read". Next time I hit "what is new" it only shows the threads that have anything posted since the last time I was there.

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 03:59 PM

I'll check, but my guess is no! I've looked at some of the bigger threads running Vb4 and no one is doing that. I also searched through the support forums and the only thing I could see about doing that was a mod for version 1.1 from 2000! LOL, which I'm guessing is out of date. However, the way these site's work is that people can write custom code and build there own stuff. So there are new mods available all the time so I'll keep an eye out.

irishguy24
09-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Even if you can't do it it's still an awesome looking upgrade

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I think once Jason puts his design twist on it and we get the articles going its going to be really cool!

Gomojoe
09-26-2010, 04:56 PM
FYI, I moved this thread to the forum enhancement request forum so that the suggestions can be found later!

rmougey
09-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Have you clicked the "What's New" tab at the top of the home screen? You can actually click that from anywhere and it takes you to the newposts page.

Well duh! That's perfect..... thanks for the hand holding.... can someone teach me how to right cick now? :)

Murfman
09-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Well duh! That's perfect..... thanks for the hand holding.... can someone teach me how to right cick now? :)

The correct term is "alternate click" What if you are left handed and have your mouse set up that way? Then what???? :-)

rmougey
09-26-2010, 09:50 PM
<shift><option><f5> move mouse scroll wheel - find the end of the Internet.

calvin415
09-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Why do I get a permission issue on the homepage, while everything else works fine? Anyone else seeing this? Just click out logo at the top left...

Murfman
09-27-2010, 02:58 PM
works fine for me.

Gomojoe
09-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Why do I get a permission issue on the homepage, while everything else works fine? Anyone else seeing this? Just click out logo at the top left...

When you click the SCMAS logo? Everything is fine for me, and a test user I have put on there. Might be something with those of you that are in the "President's Club" usergroup. I'll compare permissions when I get home today and hopefully that will resolve it.

calvin415
09-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Let me know if there is something I can help with...

PuD
09-27-2010, 04:19 PM
If there's one thing i've gotten used to from being in the military, it's change. This appears to be a good one! Thanks for all the hard work in getting everything updated and switched over. I know it can be a real PITA to do things like this but, it can be worth it and I appreciate it. I think it'll be great once its all tweaked out.

THEJRC
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
so how does one post an article? I sorta have a few things I've been crunching on here.....

Gomojoe
09-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Joe, I'm hoping to have it setup for you to be able to create articles tomorrow! I'm having an issue with permissions that I've got a ticket
In for. Once I have it setup though it's really easy! You just click create article and it brings up a wysiwyg editor!

dane
09-27-2010, 09:18 PM
I do have to say
I dont use a comp
And this "upgrade"
Is extremely hard to use
On a phone even with it being a Droid

christy1982
09-28-2010, 07:53 AM
WOW... ummm, I REALLY REALLY wanted to slam at least one of you, but I will behave. First off, the CONSTRUCTIVE critism is good, and will help us make progress. It's nice to see everyone workin together to help everyone understand new format. AT LEAST ONE OF YOU needs to calm the SH^$ down, you are being rude, these guys busted their a#$es to do all this hard work- cant please them all. Maybe you dont like it, cuz YOU cant figure it out....
At any rate, I like it just fine. Took a lil gettin used to, but you guys are so hands on helping and answering questions, it wasnt hard. Awesome jobs guys!! I am sure everyone will come around.

christy1982
09-28-2010, 07:57 AM
P.S. I LOVE all the new options under My Profile. I cant wait to get some albums up- THAT I had issues with the OLD setup- this appears a lot more simple!! Cant wait to try

honoreetamore
09-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Ya, I was not a big fan of it at first... but was somewhat familiar with it from NCRA site, so I am getting used to it now. Not too bad. At first it was a WTF? why did we do this? lol But being a software issue I fully understand the need for it if that was the case :) I do like how the home page now actually looks like our fish site! lol

David - Is there any way to add a colum to the whats new?/new posts page so you can see what forum the thread is in? Like have them show weather it is in the For Sale/Trade, or Tanks Builds thread????

Gomojoe
09-28-2010, 10:58 AM
David - Is there any way to add a colum to the whats new?/new posts page so you can see what forum the thread is in? Like have them show weather it is in the For Sale/Trade, or Tanks Builds thread????

Yeah, Josh asked about that as well. I'm trying to find something that will do that, but not having luck so far. If I was able to have a seperate newposts page that would have the sales seperate would that work? What I mean by that is that the what'snew/newposts page would be everything but sales, and then have a new sales page that would show new posts in the sales thread. Not saying I can get that working either, but from what I have read that might be more of a reality!

honoreetamore
09-28-2010, 11:04 AM
If I was able to have a seperate newposts page that would have the sales seperate would that work? What I mean by that is that the what'snew/newposts page would be everything but sales, and then have a new sales page that would show new posts in the sales thread. Not saying I can get that working either, but from what I have read that might be more of a reality!

MMmmm, nah. I still kinda like the whole having all the new stuff on one page so I can see everything new without haveing to click to several diff locations, just MHO tho. I was just using the sales and the tank build forums as examples, but really i was meaning it for all of it....

Gomojoe
09-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Cool! I'll keep looking!

Murfman
09-28-2010, 11:54 AM

I guess I am not getting it. When I click on the "what's new" tab, it shows all the new posts, since that last time I was on. On the far right, it shows what thread it is under. Am I missing something? For example, this shows up under "forum enhancement requests".

irishguy24
09-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Paul...I was hoping that there was a way to see what the new posts were without having to go through all the for sale and wanted to buy postings, David it's cool if you can't find it, seems like everyone would rather just go through all the sale items to see what people actually need help with

honoreetamore
09-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I guess I am not getting it. When I click on the "what's new" tab, it shows all the new posts, since that last time I was on. On the far right, it shows what thread it is under. Am I missing something? For example, this shows up under "forum enhancement requests".

Well its there now.. dunno if david found it or if my cpmuter just wasnt loading it eariler... but when i went to forums then clicked new posts, i would see the post title, who posted last/when, and reply/view count.... just the three rows, no forum stated.

Gomojoe
09-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Wasn't me!

honoreetamore
09-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Just a thought... im sure our sponsors would like to see their stuff up there still... R u planning on doing up a banner thingy again or anything?

Gomojoe
09-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, definitely on the list of things to get on there! I should have the random banner up at the top right within the week. Then as far as the string of them on the right...I'm not sure! Looking at other sites, no one else takes up that much real estate on their main page. Most just have a random banner and then a link to another page with all of the logos.

honoreetamore
09-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah, definitely on the list of things to get on there! I should have the random banner up at the top right within the week. Then as far as the string of them on the right...I'm not sure! Looking at other sites, no one else takes up that much real estate on their main page. Most just have a random banner and then a link to another page with all of the logos.

Ya, thats all i was thinkin... cause i remember having that one that just kinda scrolled through the diff sponsors in the upper right of our last layout.

JLAURENCE32
10-08-2010, 09:39 AM
The way attached pictures is kinda bothering me with the slider bar instead of just having the whole image there. Anyway to change that?

Murfman
10-08-2010, 10:06 AM
I have noticed that when you click on the "what's new" tab, if nothing shows up and you click on the "post in the last 24 hours" you get a message that says you have to wait 30 seconds between searches. Any way to remove that?

ReefJerk
10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
The stickies still don't show up at the top of the list.

Gomojoe
10-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Cliff do you mean in the "What's New" page? That page is designed to show new posts and do so in chronological order. If you look into any of individual forums then the stickies are at the top. I'm not sure if there is a way to keep threads at the top of that page.

Gomojoe
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I have noticed that when you click on the "what's new" tab, if nothing shows up and you click on the "post in the last 24 hours" you get a message that says you have to wait 30 seconds between searches. Any way to remove that?

That was a "suggested" default setting. I've just set it to 0 so that shouldn't be an issue. However, if the site ever starts to bog down that is probably something we will want to set again!

Gomojoe
10-08-2010, 04:33 PM
The way attached pictures is kinda bothering me with the slider bar instead of just having the whole image there. Anyway to change that?

Joe, not entirely sure which area your talking about? Are you talking about in the attachment manager? Pictured here:

Gomojoe
10-08-2010, 05:16 PM
I do have to say
I dont use a comp
And this "upgrade"
Is extremely hard to use

I've been doing some research into having the site auto detect cells and switch to a cell friendly template automatically. Is this something you guys would be interested in? It looks like it is possible, but somewhat challenging. For an example cruise over to www.webhostingtalk.com or look at this pic:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77921&d=1206876198

68sting
10-08-2010, 06:23 PM
That would be sweet. I check in on my cell often.

Gomojoe
10-08-2010, 06:41 PM
That would be sweet. I check in on my cell often.

Did you look at the www.webhostingtalk.com link? That seems to be the more attainable look! Also, I will say if anyone if intimately familiar with css, php, and other html related code and is willing to help please let me know!

JLAURENCE32
10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Like this Dave. All the attached pics in the threads now have their own slider bars. So on multiple pics I have to scroll down, slide over, scroll up, to see the rest of the pic. Can't see it all at once. Probably just my settings.
http://www.thescmas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1371

Gomojoe
11-17-2010, 07:23 PM
I do have to say
I dont use a comp
And this "upgrade"
Is extremely hard to use

Dane have you used the Tapatalk app or the mobile style? Do those fix this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk