http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/Gomojoe/img-33265-m.jpg

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/Gomojoe/img-33266-m.jpg

-David

bandr1002
07-29-2009, 11:48 PM
very nice! congrats

12gallonbaby
07-30-2009, 05:24 PM
i saw that one for sale.... i really liked it but i dont have a credit card to put on the website so i didnt buy it.... i also heard that they are going out of business and that if you win an auction you are not guaranteed shipment of the coral but still are responsible for payment... hmmm... just wanted to let you know! but i love that acan and when you wanna frag it.... i am first in line!

Gomojoe
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Where'd you hear that? That would piss me off! I might have to send them a 165 grain complaint if they did that!

liriel
07-30-2009, 06:09 PM
well first of all I'm pretty sure that is illegal. Besides, since you have to use a credit card, if something were to happen all you have to do is file a fraud complaint. The owners of that site is friends with some of the board members... Pretty sure that's just a nasty rumor. One that we shouldn't perpetuate. If someone has an actual problem with AA, then we can talk.

fishzilla
07-30-2009, 06:32 PM
that is just a rumor, where did you hear they are going out of business? google brought up nothing of the sort.

12gallonbaby
07-30-2009, 06:38 PM
i heard through a source that does legal work that they may be going through bankruptcy... i just wanted to let everyone know.... i mean it seems kinda weird to me that they have had so many things for sale lately but just six months ago they had a more exclusive selection with only one type of coral for sale at a time....

Gomojoe
07-30-2009, 08:09 PM
well first of all I'm pretty sure that is illegal. Besides, since you have to use a credit card, if something were to happen all you have to do is file a fraud complaint. The owners of that site is friends with some of the board members... Pretty sure that's just a nasty rumor. One that we shouldn't perpetuate. If someone has an actual problem with AA, then we can talk.

I agree that would be illegal, that's why I asked where she'd heard that rumor. I googled it and found nothing. As far as them selling more lately, that could be just because they are doing well because they sell decent corals for cheap prices and the word has spread.

Anyway, that would suck if they are filing for bankrupcy or anything else. Its an awesome asset to have!

-David

Murfman
07-30-2009, 08:09 PM
I got my Trachys from them with no issues.

Gomojoe
07-30-2009, 08:12 PM
There has been enough members buying from them in bulk that I think we would know if there have been any issues. Definently think its a nasty rumor we shouldn't spread.

-David

Aquatic-Auction
07-31-2009, 06:47 AM
There has been enough members buying from them in bulk that I think we would know if there have been any issues. Definently think its a nasty rumor we shouldn't spread.

-David

Wow! Isn't it amazing how things get to rolling. There is absolutely no validity to this as we continue to grow. If someone knows more than the owner please let me know:banghead:

Regards,

Dustin
The Aquatic Auction
www.aquaticauction.com

Aquatic-Auction
07-31-2009, 06:55 AM
i saw that one for sale.... i really liked it but i dont have a credit card to put on the website so i didnt buy it.... i also heard that they are going out of business and that if you win an auction you are not guaranteed shipment of the coral but still are responsible for payment... hmmm... just wanted to let you know! but i love that acan and when you wanna frag it.... i am first in line!

Yes Please Please call me so I can set someone off in the correct direction. I can be reached at toll free 877-787-0415

Gomojoe
07-31-2009, 07:15 AM
Wow! Isn't it amazing how things get to rolling. There is absolutely no validity to this as we continue to grow. If someone knows more than the owner please let me know:banghead:

Regards,

Dustin
The Aquatic Auction
www.aquaticauction.com

Awesome, glad to hear! :thumbsup:

Gomojoe
08-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Just got it in today! Looks pretty sweet, and it was open within an hour of putting it in my tank!

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/Gomojoe/Colony.jpg

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/Gomojoe/Closeup.jpg

Reefkoi
08-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I just got a couple corals from Dustin myself.........incredible as usual.....now if I can stay high bidder on the BGM I'll be happy :)

nur.dls
08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
I too have won several corals and have never had a problem. I hope they are in business for a long time

Aquatic-Auction
08-05-2009, 06:15 AM
I too have won several corals and have never had a problem. I hope they are in business for a long time

We hope so too!:ack2:

Pride of the rockies
03-25-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm new to AA, does the site usually have no stuff for sale?

gpkozmp
03-26-2011, 06:06 PM
yes I am new as well and I just registered on there after seeing your corals and I can't see anything for sale what is the deal with that?

mdrumm
03-27-2011, 09:06 PM
AA died a long time ago. Don't expect to see any new auctions.

anemone
06-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the post here I was reading the thread and admiring the pick... pondering how he won a beautiful coral from an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting!!!!