PDA

View Full Version : New SCMAS Sponsor

hooked
03-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Please join me in welcoming our First new sponsor of 2017.

Pidaz is based in Colorado Springs and specializes in aquatic supplies.
We offer:
-Over 300 aquarium sizes and configurations from 1 gallon to 360 gallons and are available in standard, rimless, and reef ready styles, and even custom sizes based off of your needs!
-Oak and Pine Aquarium Stands and Canopies for every aquarium.
- We have the accessories to make your pets comfortable!*From air stones, to apex controllers.
-We are also in the process of building a livestock program. Initially this will be orders for fish and invertebrates per request, and WYSIWYG coral. Initially this will be handled online.

We have a website that provides pricing on almost all the standard size aquariums that we regularly stock, but the prices that are online are higher so be sure to ask for your Local Colorado Resident price and coupon. Locals are able to pick their tanks up directly without having to pay any shipping charges.

At this point I'll turn this over to Jim at Pidaz.

Joe
03-02-2017, 11:34 PM
Heck yeah! Welcome!

xsocali
03-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Welcome to SCMAS, looking forward to see your product line.

Larrypueblo
03-02-2017, 11:53 PM
welcome ! and thank you !

FireDawg56
03-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Welcome!

PidazExplorer
03-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Hey guys, Jim here (JimG)...

I recently accepted the position of Director of Aquatic Sales with Pidaz here in the springs. Now I'm pleased to share that the ball is rolling! I'll be able to get you guys anything you could possibly be in need of right here in town.

I'll get more info posted tomorrow for everyone.

sweat044
03-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Welcome. Excited for some new vendors and goodies!.

Murfman
03-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Welcome, Kinda! ;-P

notchback5.0
03-04-2017, 09:20 AM
isnt this the same company that sells tanks locally? Im getting an 84 gal locally thru this site in a few months.

kutcha
03-04-2017, 12:03 PM
awesome congratz what is the web site and address i wouldnt mind checking it out i am looking for a new tank.

PidazExplorer
03-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Hey everyone! Yes, this is the same company that sells tanks locally. The bulk of our business is online, but now I am here to assist anyone locally who would like a tank.

The website address is: Shop.pidaz.com

Please keep in mind that the advertised prices on the website include shipping charges for people who aren't local to us. Please let me know what size system you are interested in, and I will get you the coupon code for the website that will reflect the local pick up price. We also offer stands and canopies for all the tanks that aren't advertised on the site yet.