PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Innovative Marine AIO tanks?

LDogg
09-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Long time lurker first time poster..... well ok maybe not first time with that post count and site member number.... :p anyway we moved a while back from Falcon into town and I am thinking about getting back into the hobby after a few years away. I am playing around with a few ideas from a 120SR AIO from Innovative to a 230g custom acrylic setup plumbed into the basement. I kinda like the AIO though and the simplicity of not having a sump and running the ATO and reactor and skimmer in its rear chamber. Right now I am still just planning it out from an Apex controller to Kessell or Radions and any other cool tech I can throw in there.

xsocali
09-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Welcome back Larry

LDogg
09-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Thanks Roy!

Here's the plan right now which is subject to change in 20 minutes.... :p

IM 120SR
70-80# of Real Reef mixed base, a couple shelf and a couple branch pieces to mix it up. Looking to build out some caves but have a couple shelves.
Neptune Apex
2-Neptune WAV
2-Kessil AP700's
tunze skimmer TBD but needs to fit into the AIO system
IM ATO and reactor
i may replace the included 3 return pumps with sicce pumps
need to figure out where I am going to run my RO/DI and get a couple brutes.
Looking to go full blown mixed reef LPS heavy with some Tangs, clowns, and a few other faves.
Plan on adding a Nest Cam too and publishing it. I already have one to keep an eye on the dogs and kids and it would be a fun addition I think.