PDA

View Full Version : Been Awhile!

Amphispur
08-24-2016, 12:39 PM
Hey gang,

It's been quite a while since I've been active on the thread. About two years or so I believe. For those who do not know me, my name is Zach, and I was very active with trying to breed fish and raising zooplankton. I just wanted to give y'all an update. I'm currently an undergrad at the University of West Florida, majoring in marine science! I'm *hoping* to get involved with the undergraduate research... worse comes to worse, they do allow fish in our dorms ;) For those who do know me, all is going well down here. Since I'm in college now I hope I can respond to anyone who needs advice or help. I can't do much as far as meeting face to face or giving materials, but if anyone needs advice or want some books to read, I've got quite the library down here, and I'd be more than happy to help how I can.

Great talking to everyone again, hope you are all doing well.

Greetings from Florida,

Zach

Levi
08-24-2016, 10:49 PM
Zach... I am extremely disappointed in you! MBI score of only 380? Whats up with that?

LOL, glad to hear all is going well and we are excited to see your adventures as you work through your major. Please dont forget to take tons of pictures and post them and keep us up to date on your research!

Amphispur
08-25-2016, 06:54 AM
Zach... I am extremely disappointed in you! MBI score of only 380? Whats up with that?

LOL, glad to hear all is going well and we are excited to see your adventures as you work through your major. Please dont forget to take tons of pictures and post them and keep us up to date on your research!

Sorry Levi! We got rid of all the tanks once we moved so no fishies around the house :( I'll post some pics of my internship I had a summer ago for y'all to see. I even made another little presentation on it that I gave to my marine bio class. Research will hopefully start again soon!

Amphispur
08-25-2016, 06:55 AM

Sorry Levi! We got rid of all the tanks once we moved so no fishies around the house :( I'll post some pics of my internship I had a summer ago for y'all to see. I even made another little presentation on it that I gave to my marine bio class. Research will hopefully start again soon!