PDA

View Full Version : Ehren and NightStar (and NitroCorals) Moving

NightStar
05-15-2016, 05:04 PM
As many of you know already, we are moving. Ehren is army and we have orders for Aberdeen, Maryland. Moves are never fun, although we are excited to be back near an ocean again. Ehren has already been informed (he didn't protest very loudly, lol) that there will be a native tank set up once we get there that will be filled with items we figure out how to collect from the bay (or buy from collectors, whichever one is legally easier, lol). That being said, it is no fun trying to figure out the logistics of this move with three display tanks and two frag tanks. I will be selling all but my core collection of corals, which equals a crap ton of corals, so if you are thinking of adding anything, now is the time. Sorry, bubblegum digi mother is not for sale, and NC Toon Town acros will be in the care of Pau, so watch his facebook for releases. I will be keeping my frag tanks and will be setting right back up when we get established there, so keep a look out for NitroCorals to be up again, never fear!! That said, no, I am not selling my lighting setups or sumps or tanks ;-) We are selling a ton of small glass tanks, so if you are looking for anything from 10g - 40b, keep an eye out for the sale threads. We have also decided to sell the 180g, with the intent of hopefully finding a larger one once out there. That will be posted in a sale thread as well. We won't physically be moving until the end of July, but with a house to sell, logistics, etc, I am hoping to empty and shut my tanks down in the next month or so. We have really enjoyed being a part of the SCMAS community and you'll see us on here even after we move!

morrisjtja
05-15-2016, 05:08 PM
Sorry to see you go. Wish you all the best with your new adventure :-)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Joe
05-15-2016, 06:12 PM
Good luck with the move! Check out Pacific East Aquaculture when you get in MD. Also go look for megalodon teeth at Calvert Cliffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N0vx5-g_pg

ddwmedic
05-15-2016, 08:37 PM
Good luck to you and your family! Sad to see you leave sunny Colorado

NightStar
05-15-2016, 08:57 PM
Good luck with the move! Check out Pacific East Aquaculture when you get in MD. Also go look for megalodon teeth at Calvert Cliffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N0vx5-g_pg

Definitely going to have to go hunting for teeth!!

Nibrown9
05-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Good luck with the move, I just recently did a 750 mile move and it wasn't that bad considering. 12 hrs in the moving truck did little harm to the equipment and corals and fish.

Murfman
05-16-2016, 05:27 AM
Sorry to see you guys go.

89delta
05-16-2016, 01:05 PM
You guys will love APG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Levi
05-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Can't wait to see the native tank! Good luck with the sale and move.

Sent from my Samsung S7 Edge

ShankStripedLyretail
05-20-2016, 06:27 PM
Sad to see you guys go since I never managed to see the setups but good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk