PDA

View Full Version : Family of our fallen among our members

Joe
05-06-2016, 11:10 PM
Some of you got to meet Caroline and Ryan at the last meeting. Ryan's father, Army SSG Rudzinski, was killed by an IED when Ryan was just 13 months old. Now Ryan is 7 and he wants a reef tank. Xsocali is donating a bow front tank, Morrisjtja is donating some rock. I won them a nem and some frags in the meeting auction, and of course I'm going to be hooking him up with RO Water, food, other frags, etc..

Tonight Fox 21 ran a story on Caroline and Ryan, showing them doing Taekwondo, which is what Angels of America's Fallen supports Ryan in. The story really captured the very bittersweet mission of Angels of America's Fallen. May was Caroline and Christopher's anniversary month, so it is an emotional time for Caroline. She and Ryan did great in the interview. Check out the video http://fox21news.com/2016/05/06/mom-and-son-find-a-passion-together-after-losing-their-soldier/

It's going to be great seeing Ryan get his tank going. Thanks to those who are pitching in to help him!

NightStar
05-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Let me know if you need anything else. Equipment, frags, etc.

static reef
05-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Ditto

hooked
05-06-2016, 11:39 PM

Good Idea. Maybe start a thread for Ryan and list what he has and needs. I'm sure between all of us he can get up and running.

static reef
05-07-2016, 06:36 AM
NOW!

(please.) Lets get him a forum account as well Joe.

Joe
05-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Yep, I'll talk to Caroline to get one set up.

Redneck_Reefer
05-07-2016, 04:35 PM
I have a 5 gall buck of sand. And I'm sure other stuff 2

The Dude abides

static reef
05-07-2016, 06:29 PM
I have 2x 750 koralias

Nibrown9
05-15-2016, 10:29 PM
I'd be glad to donate an 120w led light if he needs a light

morrisjtja
06-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Some of you got to meet Caroline and Ryan at the last meeting. Ryan's father, Army SSG Rudzinski, was killed by an IED when Ryan was just 13 months old. Now Ryan is 7 and he wants a reef tank. Xsocali is donating a bow front tank, Morrisjtja is donating some rock. I won them a nem and some frags in the meeting auction, and of course I'm going to be hooking him up with RO Water, food, other frags, etc..

Tonight Fox 21 ran a story on Caroline and Ryan, showing them doing Taekwondo, which is what Angels of America's Fallen supports Ryan in. The story really captured the very bittersweet mission of Angels of America's Fallen. May was Caroline and Christopher's anniversary month, so it is an emotional time for Caroline. She and Ryan did great in the interview. Check out the video http://fox21news.com/2016/05/06/mom-and-son-find-a-passion-together-after-losing-their-soldier/

It's going to be great seeing Ryan get his tank going. Thanks to those who are pitching in to help him!
Hey Joe, could we arrange for you to pick the rock up or me bring it up this coming week sometime?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Joe
06-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Yes, their tank isn't ready, but I can keep it live for them. Monday and Thursday are booked solid for me. When would work the best for you?

Ryan has his account on here as Bubbles. I spent most of the day yesterday with him and his mom, and other local kids we support. We were at the Big Dog Brag mud run, and then at Freddy's afterwards.

Ryan and Caroline will be out of town most of the summer, so I will collect the hardware when it is ready and the tank won't be set up until they return.

morrisjtja
06-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Yes, their tank isn't ready, but I can keep it live for them. Monday and Thursday are booked solid for me. When would work the best for you?

Ryan has his account on here as Bubbles. I spent most of the day yesterday with him and his mom, and other local kids we support. We were at the Big Dog Brag mud run, and then at Freddy's afterwards.

Ryan and Caroline will be out of town most of the summer, so I will collect the hardware when it is ready and the tank won't be set up until they return.
I will be in the springs Wednesday, I could bring it up with me and save you a trip.

Joe
06-05-2016, 10:41 PM
That would be great. Let me know when and where you want to meet.

morrisjtja
06-07-2016, 09:46 PM
How does 11am sound at the gate 20 exit Love's gas station?

morrisjtja
06-08-2016, 12:43 AM
That would be great. Let me know when and where you want to meet.
Does 11 am work at the gate 20 exit loves gas station?

Joe
06-08-2016, 01:27 AM
I have a meeting at 10:00 in the north east. I could probably be there around 11:45. Does that work?

morrisjtja
06-08-2016, 09:40 AM
I have a meeting at 10:00 in the north east. I could probably be there around 11:45. Does that work?
Yes it does , I am driving a beige Ford expedition

morrisjtja
06-08-2016, 11:39 AM
I am running behind I will be there by noon

morrisjtja
06-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Give me a call or text 719-281-8100

morrisjtja
06-08-2016, 12:41 PM
We are running over to the commissary when your free give me a call and we can meet up