PDA

View Full Version : Glass lifters

morrisjtja
05-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Someone mentioned the group may have a set of those suction cup glass lifters, that I may be able to borrow to get help get the tank in the house once it's ready. If so, who do I borrow them from if available?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

maxthedog2000
05-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Someone mentioned the group may have a set of those suction cup glass lifters, that I may be able to borrow to get help get the tank in the house once it's ready. If so, who do I borrow them from if available?

A few sets of hands and a little muscle would probably be better than trying to use the glass lifters, they are usually for lifting or moving one pane of glass. Aren't you in PW? Maybe a few of us from Pueblo can come help get it in the house?

Carter

morrisjtja
05-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Yeah I'm in PW. My husband lifted it today for the first time with help from a friend and he said it was super heavy even with the help. So three bodies would be better than two.

hooked
05-01-2016, 08:59 PM

I have 'em. If you need them let me know.

morrisjtja
05-01-2016, 09:58 PM
I have 'em. If you need them let me know.
Will do, thanks