PDA

View Full Version : New O-Ring for skimmer

Luke W.
01-10-2016, 12:14 PM
I got an evo 1.0 skimmer from bush a while back but I have had trouble keeping the top on. I found out that I was missing the o ring, so I cannot run the skimmer. I emailed the company and they said they cannot help me. Do any of you guys know where I might be able to get a new ring. Thanks

hooked
01-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Try ace hardware. They have bins full of O-rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Levi
01-10-2016, 06:33 PM
I got an evo 1.0 skimmer from bush a while back but I have had trouble keeping the top on. I found out that I was missing the o ring, so I cannot run the skimmer. I emailed the company and they said they cannot help me. Do any of you guys know where I might be able to get a new ring. Thanks
You emailed aqua Medic USA? I bet they can order it for you. When you first got it the cup just fit in place and moved around or it was tight when you first set it up?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Coral Xpressions
01-10-2016, 11:43 PM
They recieved your email and told me they would get you a new one. I'll hit em up tomorrow and get an answer for you

Luke W.
01-11-2016, 08:04 AM
Thank you

Levi
01-11-2016, 12:06 PM
So just to clarify, you did email them or you didn't? Conflicting information here and just want to get it all straight. It sounds like they are more than willing to help get it resolved for you so curious why this wasn't the impression you got/gave about this whole thing.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Luke W.
01-12-2016, 09:46 PM
I did email them. They said they would get back to me but it has been two months and they still have not responded.

Coral Xpressions
01-12-2016, 09:47 PM
They don't keep some parts on hands and are at the mercy of shipments from Germany