PDA

View Full Version : Contacts

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 11:07 AM
Good Morning All,
Had a great time at the meeting this weekend. Was sad i didn't get a chance to stay to watch/bid on the frags. Sounds like it was a great time/idea. With that said, i need some help. Me and my lonely 29G Biocube need some "stuff". I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for anyone that breeds/sales fish as well as someone that has an abundance of frags they want to sell off? I was hoping to get some contact numbers or info so i could reach out to them.

Second issue is it appears in our last move the wife diverted quite a bit of our stuff to the mom-in-laws house for storage. Hence why my 75G is no where to be found! Odd i haven't missed it until this weekend when i went to look for it. : )
Anyone know a "guy" that has a 60-90G for sale???

Thanks alot!
Wes

FireDawg56
05-27-2015, 11:19 AM
Coral Xpressions (see phone number and address in forum listing) has everything you might need and Levi is selling a 90 with stand for a good price and just bumped it to remind peeps it was for sale.

Levi---- http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showthread.php?18465-90g-reef-ready-with-stand

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Thank you!
I read his post but for some reason I cannot reply to it.

I wanted to ask him if he had any pictures.

Just_Tim
05-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Are you logged in and are you using TapaTalk?
*Edit
The log in question was dumb as soon as i read it.

Rich
05-27-2015, 01:14 PM
Could be the post limit, Tim. I'm just guessing anyway.

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 01:25 PM
Tim,
I am not sure what TapaTalk is, i will have to look that up. Is it required to be able to post here?

Just_Tim
05-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Tim,
I am not sure what TapaTalk is, i will have to look that up. Is it required to be able to post here?
Tapatalk is the app that most of us use to access the page. But i didn't think about you being new. We had a lot of people joining up just to use us like Craigslist. We are Not Craigslist so the 25 post threashold is really just a trial period. But with all this chatter you'll hit that in no time.

kmellon
05-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Wes, Tapatalk is an application for smart phones and tablets that connects to forums such as ours. To my knowledge, it is a free app, but I'm not positive. it is not required to post and more than likely you are being limited to the minimum of 25 valuable posts for the ability to pm people or access certain areas. This is a security measure that keeps people that don't care about our site from posting nuisance threads or directly contacting our members until they have shown they truly want to be a part of our group.
By the way, one liners just to hit the post limit will not work. Our eye in the sky is quick to notice such tactics.
I'm sure JJ will contact you to help you out.

Just_Tim
05-27-2015, 02:24 PM
Aquaria Masters carries your basic sw species at a very reasonable price. Romebaby has a frag tank nearly full of rainbow anemones and Bush (CoralXpressions) allways has his 40 square feet of frag tanks full. He also can special order nearly anything as well.

Levi
05-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Thank you!
I read his post but for some reason I cannot reply to it.

I wanted to ask him if he had any pictures.

My phone number is 937-760-9343

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 05:49 PM
Thanks K,
I wasn't sure that was an app or not. I will have to look it up to see if it is free. Maybe i can put it on my phone. I will probably have to get my 11 year old to show me how to use it! lol There is so much information on here that is can be a little overload at first. Took me a while to find the right forum for Levi's tank for sale. I can view the posts from the Classified forum but cannot reply. That security measure in place. I will start a introduction post so i can do what Doyle recommended.

Thanks for all your help.
Wes

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 05:49 PM
My phone number is 937-760-9343

Levi,
I left you a message on your phone. Give me a call when you can so we can talk about that tank! Thank you kindly!
Wes

Levi
05-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Sorry I am at work so I wasnt able to answer the phone. I will call when I get off of work, do you text?

NightStar
05-27-2015, 08:37 PM
I've heard NitroCorals has a pretty decent collection too ;)

wesbeene
05-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Sorry I am at work so I wasnt able to answer the phone. I will call when I get off of work, do you text?

Thanks for all the info Levi!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of the tank!!

Wes

Levi
05-27-2015, 11:40 PM
I've heard NitroCorals has a pretty decent collection too ;)

Meh I think the word you are looking for is AWESOME selection of corals actually!