PDA

View Full Version : Jebao WP25 questions

FireDawg56
04-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Started working weird last night and would not pulse. I took it apart and cleaned it and still it would not pulse but would run if in one of the 1st 3 positions H1-H3. Am I looking at a control going bad or the head of the unit. (do I need to test it with someone else's to determine this) Magnetism on the impeller and in the power head appear to be still there and flow amount on the controller S1-S3 are still functional. I figure this is a full replace situation but wanted to ask 1st. I noticed on e-bay the power heads are replaceable but didn't see any control panels. It is $50 to buy new one but want to know my equipment better so working it.

Coral Xpressions
04-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Hate to tell ya. But that's how It starts. Hard to tell if pump or controller,. I'd find a replacement soon. I'd make a recommendation but someone is bound to tell you how wonderful the jebao pumps are and to just whispers sweet nothings to it and it'll be a cheaper alternative lol. But you know what I'm running now as all my jebaos crap out

Redneck_Reefer
04-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Started working weird last night and would not pulse. I took it apart and cleaned it and still it would not pulse but would run if in one of the 1st 3 positions H1-H3. Am I looking at a control going bad or the head of the unit. (do I need to test it with someone else's to determine this) Magnetism on the impeller and in the power head appear to be still there and flow amount on the controller S1-S3 are still functional. I figure this is a full replace situation but wanted to ask 1st. I noticed on e-bay the power heads are replaceable but didn't see any control panels. It is $50 to buy new one but want to know my equipment better so working it.

I say use the $ to buy an Aqua Medic EcoDrift I love mine. It runs much better than my Jabao.

The Dude abides