PDA

View Full Version : Led timer, programable dimmer questions

ColoraDomer
02-13-2015, 04:45 AM
I just bought dimmable LEDs on ebay. Has two channels. White and blue. It dims manually. I would like to find a controller to simulate sunrise/set, ie start w 10% or whatever and gradually get them to 100, the reverse so that on and off is gradual. It seems the manual dimmer on them seems useless.

Anyone know an inexpensive option? Wifi would be a bonus.

Thanks

static reef
02-13-2015, 05:22 AM
Trade them and buy radions?

Honestly I do not know how to do this but it is possible. Levi, Doyle, and space ops will chime in and point you in the right direction

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

SpaceOps
04-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Really need more info on the components. Static Reef mentioned what is likely to be the best solution. Sometimes, if you're not electronics-savvy, the best option is to buy ready-made units with the features you want. The good news is that there are plenty of them out there.

89delta
04-09-2015, 07:05 PM
If you have a 10V pwm driver I can certainly get you up and running with a programmable LED controller. Has 4 channels and allows for sunrise / sunset programming as well as the duration. I have the pcb's just no parts ATM.

89delta
04-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Just had a brainfart....if its the led driver that has a knob for dimming it may not be pwm dimming, but triac aka resistance.