PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Kevin Need help asap

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 09:36 PM
I have been a member for a while read a lot but this is my first post don't know how to make a post under the forums so I'm posting here

I rescued a clown fish, yellowtail damsel, and some cleanup crew from a shutting down tank. Got them home and did the normal acclamation stuff. My problem is my other two paired clowns Will not leave the new guy alone!!! I mean chasing him all day long. All 3 are about 2 inches but the new guy is about 1/4 inch smaller. What should I do dose anyone want him or have a idea to help me out

Chadrw79
11-16-2014, 09:40 PM
I would put him in your sump if you have one. If not......I would look at Petco for a small acclamation box (might have to ask staff for help finding) until someone either on here or maybe even Craig's List will rehome it for you.

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
I would put him in your sump if you have one. If not......I would look at Petco for a small acclamation box (might have to ask staff for help finding) until someone either on here or maybe even Craig's List will rehome it for you.

I do have an acclamation box, is there any chance that they'll settle this? I'd like to keep it but it's life is more important than my personal satisfaction! Everything I've read online is there just trying to figure out who is going to be female. I can't find anything about fish being added after others have been in there for eight months

coach
11-16-2014, 09:56 PM
How big of a tank is it? They'll likely pick the new one to death if you don't get it out.

xsocali
11-16-2014, 10:02 PM
If you need to rehome him I can take him,I'm in Widefield.

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 10:05 PM
How big of a tank is it? They'll likely pick the new one to death if you don't get it out.

I have a 120 gallon well I guess in that case I have a ocellaris clown fish (from petco) if any one wants him he belonged to a army couple in a 55 gallon in bad shape that was getting out the army so I got him before he was flushed but now he is just getting beat up

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 10:09 PM
If you need to rehome him I can take him,I'm in Widefield.

I am also in widefield off of Crawford I work 2maro but if I can catch him you can have him tonight if you want feel sorry for the little guy! I could not talk the wife in to letting me set up a new tank for him hahah

xsocali
11-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Call me if you catch him 339 1346 Roy.

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 10:22 PM
I caught him and he is in the breeder box in the tank its your if u want him

Hahah got a extra frag laying around maybe a newly fraged zoo?

Kkep18
11-16-2014, 11:32 PM
Closed