PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Kessil lights???

OceanView
11-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Still searching for the perfect lighting...

So, I loved the look of the kessil lights at MACNA ---but is there any way to get them just a touch cheaper?
I like the gooseneck option, hate the loose hanging powercord - are there any other lights that are mounted via gooseneck with a hidden cord? With a slim footprint?

I am switching to a 75 gal around x-mas and I am guessing I will need two of the kessil 360we to make it work.

Aside from the lighting question, the tank is rimless, what do you guys do to minimize evaporation? The rimless seems pointless if I just end up slapping a cover on it. Maybe plexi glass? How does would that affect the lighting?

719bloodhound
11-03-2014, 08:11 PM
check on eBay. I love my kessils

Coral Xpressions
11-03-2014, 08:53 PM
I'll get u a price on the tunas tomorrow.

Murfman
11-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Aside from the lighting question, the tank is rimless, what do you guys do to minimize evaporation? The rimless seems pointless if I just end up slapping a cover on it. Maybe plexi glass? How does would that affect the lighting?

Putting acrylic or glass cover will filter your lighting. Just make sure you top off every day. Evap is good to regulating the tank's temp.

OceanView
11-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

Aquatic Art Inc.
11-04-2014, 10:39 AM
We have the 360n in stock along with a controller and the data cables. The 360n's are $399 each.