PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Sponsor - Aquatic Art

hooked
06-04-2014, 09:09 PM
We (the board) have been tirelessly working to bring our members the best in Corals, livestock and dry goods. Please join me in a hearty welcome to Aquatic Art. Inc. Located in South denver area, Aquatic art brings fine corals to the fore front of our hobby. Welcome Cris and Aquatic Art to the SCMAS.

lsaint
06-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Nice!! Welcome

Murfman
06-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Welcome Cris!

Amphispur
06-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Welcome! I used to do weekly trips down to you guys, but since my dad's in FL almost all the time, been hard. But once I have my license, I will be going in MUCH more often ;)

Levi
06-05-2014, 11:09 AM
awesome!!!! Welcome!!!

xsocali
06-05-2014, 12:49 PM
welcome to SCMAS,will have to plan a road trip to see the store!

Aquatic Art Inc.
06-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Thanks Everyone!!

We have been meaning to get involved with your club for quite some time now but just didn't get it done. We are happy to support your club and look forward to building a great relationship. Plus we are in the very south end of Denver Metro so it is at least not too bad of a drive. Now open on Fridays as well!!!

Here is our location:

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
* Right behind the Burger King/7-11 in the warehouses. Basically Sante Fe and C-470.
720-253-8660
We are open Fridays and Saturdays from 11-6 or by appointment during the week. We are at the shop, in and out, every other day of the week so call/text if you need a "reef fix".

We also offer a 10% discount to SCMAS members on livestock purchases so just let us know when we are cashing you out and we will apply the discount. Sorry, but cannot be applied to sale items or promotions we are running.

Thanks for the introduction, and we look forward to seeing some SCMAS members in the future. Thanks to those of you who already support us, we know we have a small following from Southern Colorado already, so thanks! Hopefully you see our quality and pricing favorable. SPS freaks will love our shop for sure!

We will also post some offers and stock pictures or videos in the near future so you know it will be worth the drive. I would also offer to host a meeting for your club in the future if you think you can get enough members to make the drive up, just let me know.

Once again, we appreciate the opportunity to be a supporter of your club!

Cris, Nikole, Chris, Kieth, Tom and Brandon.