PDA

View Full Version : SCMAS Center For Lessons Learned

charleshardy5
05-04-2014, 07:12 AM
So those of us Army guys may be familiar with the Army Center For Lessons Learned. It's a useful tool where Soldiers can share stories about experiences they've had with new equipment to FUBAR missions and things like that so others can research and hopefully avoid making the same mistakes. I know we post stuff all over the forums about this that and another thing that goes wrong but what if we were to consolidate big topics into one thread where people can share tips, tricks and experiences good and bad that they feel can seriously benefit everyone. Any yeah... we should totally call it the SCMAS Center For Lessons Learned. Perhaps make it a sticky so its always on top and easy to find? I was just thinking about this as I was searching the forums for information on a chiller for my tank this summer and I thought man some straight up no b.s. having to read a bunch of threads that ocassionally go on a tangent just to find potentially simple solutions ya know? And if this does happen perhaps we can keep just this one thread on a more straight and narrow serious Stockholm talk only kinda thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Levi
05-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Like the idea

Sent from your LG G2 using Tapatalk

static reef
05-04-2014, 06:23 PM
I like the idea but im not sure if it will work.

I am in the hobby now for 10+ years and still learning. There is a ton of info on the web. Honestly I feel that everyone here should research everything. This gives you the bases to get started. I will continue to help everyone that I can and lead them in the right direction based on my experiences and research on an individual basis to help guide that specific tank and system. My 0.02

we have a beginner discussions thread already set up for these kinds of questions that are already archived.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk