PDA

View Full Version : Lemon Peel or Hybrid

drumland
01-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Does anyone have any experience with these fish? I am thinking about adding one to my system. I know that they are not reef safe..and obviously do not put them in with another angel. But how are they in tanks? Do they get stressed easily? What are your experiences if you have any. Thanks

FireDawg56
02-21-2014, 01:26 AM
Hi Drum, I have a heraldi (false lemonpeel angel) he gets along with everyone. When I got him he had a mark on his left side I treated by dosing his food with garlic and Selcon and it healed in a matter of a week to 10 days. I have him in a 55 and have recently added a torch to the tank and so far he has ignored it. I really like him because he works as a part of the cleanup crew.

drumland
03-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Hi Drum, I have a heraldi (false lemonpeel angel) he gets along with everyone. When I got him he had a mark on his left side I treated by dosing his food with garlic and Selcon and it healed in a matter of a week to 10 days. I have him in a 55 and have recently added a torch to the tank and so far he has ignored it. I really like him because he works as a part of the cleanup crew.
Thanks! I ended up buying the hybrid and really like him.

JLAURENCE32
03-21-2014, 11:05 PM
They used to have a regular one at seascapes that was super mean. Beating up fish twice it's size. Glad you got the hybrid.

drumland
03-29-2014, 11:58 AM
They used to have a regular one at seascapes that was super mean. Beating up fish twice it's size. Glad you got the hybrid.
Yes the hybrid was a good addition...though expensive comparatively. I was wishing he would be a brighter yellow though.
All in all great fish. Was only eating seaweed when I got him. Now in the display tank he has learned to eat anything I put in.