PDA

View Full Version : Mojanos

Pacec
10-21-2013, 01:17 PM
I have a huge mojano outbreak, hundreds. Started as 6-8 on an item I picked up, now they're in the hundreds. Aside from zapping or getting rid of the rocks and starting over, any advice?

sweat044
10-21-2013, 01:28 PM
How big of a tank? Pepermint, Kleins, filefish. I had a bad outbreak and I just decided to start over. I HATE THEM

Sputnik
10-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Bleach

Coral Xpressions
10-21-2013, 04:10 PM
Nothing eats them and when j had my outbreak I took every piece of rock one at a time and cut each piece off. They don't release anything like aptasia does. Long and painful process, but one rock beats all at once

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Pacec
10-21-2013, 04:37 PM
Nothing eats them and when j had my outbreak I took every piece of rock one at a time and cut each piece off. They don't release anything like aptasia does. Long and painful process, but one rock beats all at once

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I guess I have to just start somewhere. I finally lost patience with them. They own one side of my tank now. There are some montis on the other side that just shade the others out of existence. They seem to be pretty good adversaries for everything else in my tank. They've gradually migrated toward the tops of the rocks.

And to answer the other question, 170 gallon tank. I'm trying to migrate things over to a 400 tank but just not sure if I should ditch this stuff altogether and start from scratch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)