PDA

View Full Version : To ALL MEMBERS

static reef
09-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Hello all. Just for the record I am not planning on getting many messages on this thread. I just wanted to say thank you and how everyone here is doing a wonderful job on inviting, finding, and explaining our club to new reefers.

In the past year I have seen this club flourish. Our meetings get larger and larger. Our members get more and more excited. Our new reefers range from 7 to 70.

The fact is that all of our tanks have gotten better for this exact reason. The dbtc (don't break the chain) program has been awesome. I have seen a great influx in people trying to go out of their way to help. When you have a job like I do (and many others in this group) it makes it nice to know that there is still people like this who care and are as good and kind hearted as this group is.

Enough of my ranting. Keep up the good work. Keep spreading the word and I look forward to seeing you (or meeting you) at the next meeting.

If you need anything I hope you ask me first.
Jj

Murfman
09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
And just think we started this club with 6 people.....

89delta
09-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Without the combined knowledge from all of us and close proximity it makes a great difference when one of needs help. I'm glad I found something local and thank every one of you for the help you all provide, frags and equipment reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

hooked
09-03-2013, 04:56 PM
I would like to add something to JJ's thread.
congratulations to the following users that have earned "Club Member" status by attending their second SCMAS meeting last month.
Bazeball05
Chris Chreasman
Imsolidstate
lsaint
Tinkerbell - Although she has been to more than 2 meetings. It is official since she became a registered user.

If I have missed any one or you would like to know your status, send me a PM. I am going off the sign in sheets. So if you attended and didn't sign in - you didn't get credit for it.

Great job - let's keep growing!!

static reef
09-03-2013, 11:10 PM
And just think we started this club with 6 people.....

Awesome

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

static reef
04-07-2014, 06:15 PM
I would like to add something to JJ's thread.
congratulations to the following users that have earned "Club Member" status by attending their second SCMAS meeting last month.
Bazeball05
Chris Chreasman
Imsolidstate
lsaint
Tinkerbell - Although she has been to more than 2 meetings. It is official since she became a registered user.

If I have missed any one or you would like to know your status, send me a PM. I am going off the sign in sheets. So if you attended and didn't sign in - you didn't get credit for it.

Great job - let's keep growing!!

I was looking up older threads and ran by this. Sorry. Congratulations and welcome to the club officially.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk