PDA

View Full Version : New Posts, What's New, and Today's Posts

AGGJSW
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Can someone please explain the difference between these three? Although I have not done a lot of investing, they seem to be the same to me.

calvin415
05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
What's New are thread that have posts that you have not yet viewed, Today's Posts are threads that have had posts in the last 24 hrs.

hooked
05-08-2012, 04:15 PM
It looks to me like "New posts" and ""what's new are the same thing. Posts that have occured since your last visit and not viewed by you. "Today's posts" are posts tha have occured in the last 24 hours and you may or may not have read any of them.
I use today's posts to go back and read posts that I have grased through earlier in the day. But are no longer in the unread "What's New" catagory.
Just guessing though.

Yea, What Eric said. He types faster.

Munch
09-28-2013, 11:44 AM
What happened to "Today's Posts"?

I don't like the format for "What's New"... and found it easy to stop in and see what was posted for the day, using Today's Posts.

Anyone?

Joe
09-28-2013, 01:25 PM
I would like to see "Today's Posts" back again.

Murfman
09-28-2013, 01:33 PM
We will be upgrading to vBulletin 5.x here shortly. Once we have the bugs worked out on that, we will see what we can do about the tabs.

Amphispur
09-28-2013, 01:40 PM
As far as getting your usual "Today's Posts," back before they had the upgrade done on the forum, I actually bookmarked it. Here is the link for you guys: http://www.thescmas.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post