PDA

View Full Version : new forum addition request

THEJRC
02-19-2008, 01:52 AM
After pondering I think each committee or rather board position should have his/her own forum in members only section for news and feedback

It'd be slick for me to be able to post ideas to the PR guy (Tim) or catch glimpses of what each board member wants as far as feedback via polls nice and easy like. That way we can see how hard they work (cause I know they're busting humps man).

Just an idear! shoot me down and I'll toss a molotov ****tail through your window......

LDogg
02-19-2008, 11:25 AM
So do you only want card members to also see this? I can do sub forums under the members only forum.

THEJRC
02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
I guess that would be the boards call, but it would be a perk for membership.... I dont see why non members would need to be given the ability to make suggestions and vote in polls and such... let em make the whoppin 2 meetings a year

ReefJerk
02-19-2008, 04:01 PM
That's a good idea Joe. I think it would be useful.

THEJRC
02-19-2008, 10:01 PM
gives us a place to bring up ideas as members as well as a place for board members to point out things to members only on whats going on in each area, always a good thing! Much like this forum where we all ask larry for stuff and for some reason he happily obliges.... eventually he'll catch on to our little game and shut us out!

Reefkoi
02-19-2008, 10:06 PM
It's a good idea, I thought about setting it up when I came up with all the committees, but the only downside is right now info seems to be in so many different places, we have "general discussion" "board members" "members" then now we'll have yet another place.......... anyway thats the only drawback I see.
I'll go grab my fire extinguisher now.
C