PDA

View Full Version : Feeding

Bernout
11-04-2011, 10:21 PM
So what's the latest and greatest food items that people are using?

It seems like most people I talk to use flakes as a basis and then feed frozen foods occasionally as a supplement. Are there any frozen (or non-frozen) foods which have a variety built in?

Bernout

Bernout
02-22-2012, 09:04 PM
So...I got some Instant Ocean Seaweed Blend with my salt mix I bought yesterday. Has anyone used this and what were your results with it?

It is apparently geared towards Herbivores and despite the fact I don't have any, I'm sure my carnivores will still eat some of it right?

Bernout

J&A Timberlake
02-23-2012, 01:38 AM
my tangs liked it, but no one else did and so it ended up just polluting more than feeding.

Bernout
02-23-2012, 08:05 AM
my tangs liked it, but no one else did and so it ended up just polluting more than feeding.

Hmmm...if that's the case then I'll bring it with me on Sat. and whomever wants it can have it.

Bernout

Bernout
03-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Hmmm...if that's the case then I'll bring it with me on Sat. and whomever wants it can have it.

I didn't stick around long enough to see how the raffle turned out, but hopefully the food is being useful to someone. :)

Bernout

calvin415
03-02-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm certainly overfeeding my tank, just ask anyone who has seen my golden blenny! ;) Daily or at least every other day I add 2-3ml of aquavito fuel, about 20ml of phytofeast, target feed all my LPS with NewLife Spectrum Pellets, and add Formula 1 flake for the fish. Then I add Reed Mariculture Otohime and some newly hatched BBS. :). Wondering if I should consider adding oyster feast to my repertoire. LOL