PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Cranberry
10-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Just saying hi to everyone. My hubby and I were at the fragshow , he was the one with TONS of luck on the raffles. Wanna thank Mark (im horrible with names so please feel free to flay me later) the awesome, patience guy wearing the camo hat, for helping us find our way here. Can't wait to learn bunches and bunches, and contribute when I can!

sweat044
10-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Welcome

Git_r_done2x
10-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Lol you hit the name right on the camo hat! Glad you guys are here and hope you had fun at the event. Let me be the first to welcome you. Please tell us details of your setup. Size of tank, type of lighting, etc. Pics are always welcome. Everyone likes pictures around here.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Git_r_done2x
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Well I guess sweat beat me to the punch but either way there is a ton of knowledge here if you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Murfman
10-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Lol you hit the name right on the camo hat! Glad you guys are here and hope you had fun at the event. Let me be the first to welcome you. Please tell us details of your setup. Size of tank, type of lighting, etc. Pics are always welcome. Everyone likes pictures around here.

You were a day late and dollar short, you were 2nd.

Welcome, Cranberry. Please do tell us about your system.

sweat044
10-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Well I got lucky. I knew that was you when she described the camo hat and such. Mark is correct there is a lot of knowledge and really good people on this site. Believe me I have asked some of the dumbest questions but they still answer questions for the newbie!

Cranberry
10-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks bunches everyone. Pic will have to come later, Im abit ashammed on the main tank. During the summer I had a crazy algae bloom (debesia, I believe) and after checking everything I could, had a /facepalm moment when I realized how hight the temp was. Still battling that. Tanks, I have a 79 a 40b and an adorable biocube 8g. Compacts on the 40 (fishonly) and the 8g. THe 79 has t5s. Bought those right before the leds becase so popular and the price tag still stings enough to not upgrade yet, lol. The 79 is community and corals. Both larger tanks on refugiums, just love the way it helps. Just currently pounding my head against the glass over the algae. Have all teh new frags on their own little rigged shelve, while I learn a bit more about em. I was told the blastos should be at the bottum, but man they love that high shelf, they poped up before anyone else!

Jons719
11-15-2011, 11:43 PM
hello!